Santorum/Casey race

I love how its Santorum loses with 2% in. Im waiting till at least 90% are in before i'll concede defeat. I also voted for Rick. I'd vote for Rick for President if he ran.

Its funny how everyone screams for a politician to speak his mind and to say what he means, then when one actually does that they get ripped apart. Santorum has been running as a solid conservative and has never changed his position since the day he took office yet he gets ripped apart for being extreme. How is voting to protect the nation extreme? How is identifying the coming threat of Radical Islam extreme? Bob Casey is basically running as the Son of a former Governor. He hasnt said a signle thing that he'd do either way if he's elected. He hasnt said cut and run, he hasnt said stay the course. He hasnt said raise taxes, lower taxes. He hasnt said anything. He's said "Im Bob Casey. My Dad was governor." That scares me with whats coming up in the world with NK and Iran.

Santorum is a real person and i think thats why he's going to lose. People say they want real people to lead them but then when a real leader shows up, he's chastised for his faith and foundation in what he believes. People ultimately want the same old thing. They don't want to have to think about anything. Its a shame.

I love how its Santorum loses with 2% in. Im waiting till at least 90% are in before i'll concede defeat. I also voted for Rick. I'd vote for Rick for President if he ran.

Its funny how everyone screams for a politician to speak his mind and to say what he means, then when one actually does that they get ripped apart. Santorum has been running as a solid conservative and has never changed his position since the day he took office yet he gets ripped apart for being extreme. How is voting to protect the nation extreme? How is identifying the coming threat of Radical Islam extreme? Bob Casey is basically running as the Son of a former Governor. He hasnt said a signle thing that he'd do either way if he's elected. He hasnt said cut and run, he hasnt said stay the course. He hasnt said raise taxes, lower taxes. He hasnt said anything. He's said "Im Bob Casey. My Dad was governor." That scares me with whats coming up in the world with NK and Iran.

Santorum is a real person and i think thats why he's going to lose. People say they want real people to lead them but then when a real leader shows up, he's chastised for his faith and foundation in what he believes. People ultimately want the same old thing. They don't want to have to think about anything. Its a shame.

Most of the votes counted seem to be in philly. its not that big a surprise that it would show Casey up from those. Most of Santorums supporters havent even chimed in yet. I think that race will be alot closer than they are making it look.

Also, i wouldnt count Steele out yet either. I just cant get over how people seem to think you can determine the winner before the votes are counted.

Most of the votes counted seem to be in philly. its not that big a surprise that it would show Casey up from those. Most of Santorums supporters havent even chimed in yet. I think that race will be alot closer than they are making it look.

Also, i wouldnt count Steele out yet either. I just cant get over how people seem to think you can determine the winner before the votes are counted.

Always seemed funny to me. However, the vibe ive been getting from people is that Santorum could be done. Which is a ridiculous shame because of how straightforward he is.

Always seemed funny to me. However, the vibe ive been getting from people is that Santorum could be done. Which is a ridiculous shame because of how straightforward he is.

It is ridiculous if he is conceding with not even a third of the votes counted. And it would be a shame if he does lose because the US has lost a good Senator. Of course, that does open him up to run for President.

It is ridiculous if he is conceding with not even a third of the votes counted. And it would be a shame if he does lose because the US has lost a good Senator. Of course, that does open him up to run for President.

Apparently he knows when he's beat... even if you don't.

As for him running for president.. oh please, please, please... let the repubs run an extremist nutter for pres... RAFLMAO!

This seriously is a shocker. Who would have thought a guy who was running on name recognition alone and offering absolutely no platform could win.

Associated Press
Senate's No. 3 Republican Santorum Loses
By KIMBERLY HEFLING 11.07.06, 9:01 PM ET

http://www.forbes.com/business/commerce/feeds/ap/2006/11/07/ap3153514.html

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

***edited to fix link***

Forum List

Back