Santorum can't win on his far right abortion stance--& I have proof of it.

my gawd, he offends homosexuals, are you people so damn shallow you can't take another persons opinions that don't jive with your own.

And he has a different opinion on abortions (millions of Americans do). why does that SCARE you people so much. your precious abortions are still legal and will most likely stay that way.

Oreo would agree with you, I am sure. Stephanie.

It's the conservative women who will not tolerate the idea of rape and incest having to carry babies of such product. That was the lesson of Buck-Bennett in Colorado in 2010.

Here's where YOU need a history lesson. The very idea of abortion is abhorent to anybody who is the least bit concerned about life. I keep hearing about how people think the ethical treatment of animals is about them not being able to consent to our control. Well how about the babies you are killing? Does it matter to a baby who fathered it? Does a doe consent to being impregnated by a buck? Why do you think the mating practices of deer are more natural or different than rape? Are you a member of PeTA?

I've got some very cogent questions for liberals/statists/progressives about your belief systems. If you believe in evolution, why do you believe it shouldn't apply to humans?
That's the main one.

The evidence is in and it happened in Colorado--where pro-life conservative females voted against the Republican--too--far--right candidate that was his race to win. They are pro-life with exceptions to rape and incest. Republican--Ken Buck lost the election because of it.

Now I want you to imagine what women across this nation will do in November 2012 to Rick Santorum--when he gets up on that podeum somewhere and tells them that if they are brutally raped-in most cases-(lucky to be alive)--or a young girl who was assaulted by a relative--cannot opt for an abortion--:cuckoo:

Silly boy. You avoid the main question and throw straw. here's the real facts. Romney was supposed to win by 10 points. He lost to Santorum by 5. Romney has been an advocate of abortion rights in the past. Santorum has not. Take your squiggle math and put it in file 13. Brutal rape is not the fault of the baby it produces. That's all he has to say.

Such thinking is in the small minority, and if Santorum supports it on the campaign trail, that ALONE will cost him the women's vote, thus the election.

Here's where YOU need a history lesson. The very idea of abortion is abhorent to anybody who is the least bit concerned about life. I keep hearing about how people think the ethical treatment of animals is about them not being able to consent to our control. Well how about the babies you are killing? Does it matter to a baby who fathered it? Does a doe consent to being impregnated by a buck? Why do you think the mating practices of deer are more natural or different than rape? Are you a member of PeTA?

I've got some very cogent questions for liberals/statists/progressives about your belief systems. If you believe in evolution, why do you believe it shouldn't apply to humans?
That's the main one.
?

What on earth are you babbling about?

And, yes, humans are subject to the process of evolution as well, no one’s ever said otherwise.
Brutal rape is not the fault of the baby it produces. That's all he has to say.

Actually not.

He says he’d criminalize abortion if he could, in violation of the Constitutional right to privacy. For Santorum and his supporters this isn’t merely a rhetorical exercise, he actually advocates expanding government into the private lives of citizens – that’s not any kind of ‘conservative.’

The evidence is in and it happened in Colorado--where pro-life conservative females voted against the Republican--too--far--right candidate that was his race to win. They are pro-life with exceptions to rape and incest. Republican--Ken Buck lost the election because of it.

Now I want you to imagine what women across this nation will do in November 2012 to Rick Santorum--when he gets up on that podeum somewhere and tells them that if they are brutally raped-in most cases-(lucky to be alive)--or a young girl who was assaulted by a relative--cannot opt for an abortion--:cuckoo:

Silly boy. You avoid the main question and throw straw. here's the real facts. Romney was supposed to win by 10 points. He lost to Santorum by 5. Romney has been an advocate of abortion rights in the past. Santorum has not. Take your squiggle math and put it in file 13. Brutal rape is not the fault of the baby it produces. That's all he has to say.

Such thinking is in the small minority, and if Santorum supports it on the campaign trail, that ALONE will cost him the women's vote, thus the election.

You really have no clue do you? It's an educational expericnce for your kind that's coming.

That's the main one.
?

What on earth are you babbling about?

And, yes, humans are subject to the process of evolution as well, no one’s ever said otherwise.

Oh yes they have. Anybody that thinks you should kill the offspring of the dominant male that impregnated the female in question is advocating against evolution.

[
Brutal rape is not the fault of the baby it produces. That's all he has to say.

Actually not.

He says he’d criminalize abortion if he could, in violation of the Constitutional right to privacy. For Santorum and his supporters this isn’t merely a rhetorical exercise, he actually advocates expanding government into the private lives of citizens – that’s not any kind of ‘conservative.’

The constitution does not have any such problem or guarantee visa vis Abortion. It's not private when you kill somebody. I don't give a damn how young they are. You discriminate on the basis of age. Too young to vote. Too young for you to care. TYPICAL DEMOCRAT.

Last edited:
As we know Rick Santorum won 3 states--one of them a surprise in Colorado this last Tuesday in caucas.

But--we conservative Coloradoans learned a very hard lesson in the mid term election of 2010. Our republican candidate, Ken Buck, was ahead in all polling data across the state, running against Senator Michael Bennett. This race was literally Buck's race to lose--and he managed to do it in the last 2 weeks prior to the election--by making a statement that he was against abortions--even for rape and incest victims. He also went out on attack of Gays on Face the Nation by stating that homosexuality was a "disease" much like alcoholism. After all the votes were studied we learned something the HARD way.

Republican Ken Buck lost the FEMALE vote in this state--including the conservative--pro-life Female vote in El Paso county-which is-home to FOCUS ON THE FAMILY.

You see, even conservative pro-life females understand that it is wrong to prohibit abortions to victims of rape or incest. Sarah Palin said it best: "I hope that they would choose life, but I do understand as to why they would want an abortion in these instances."

Apparently Rick Santorum--needs a little history lesson here--because he certainly didn't realize what happened in Colorado.

Here is Santorum on video--stating the exact same thing that cost the state of Colorado a republican senate seat in 2010. If Rick Santorum wins this nomination he will most certainly lose to Barack Obama.

Santorum: No Rape or Incest Exceptions - YouTube

Republicans have a huge problem. Santorum in unelectable plain and simple. Then you have Newt the Hoot who pretty much has the same problem. That leaves Romney, and he is so wishy washy nobody really likes him anymore. Conservatives won't back Romney in big numbers. Yes, most will vote for him in the end, if he is that nominee, but a big enough percentage will stay home, and that will make a difference. On the other side of the fence, there are people like myself, who supported Romney in the past but will no longer due to the stupid shit he has said trying to make himself more conservative. I wrote Romney off when he said he wants to increase defense spending. We're already spending somewhere between 6 to 7 percent of GDP on everything defense related. It's absurd, and he wants to spend even more.

As we know Rick Santorum won 3 states--one of them a surprise in Colorado this last Tuesday in caucas.

But--we conservative Coloradoans learned a very hard lesson in the mid term election of 2010. Our republican candidate, Ken Buck, was ahead in all polling data across the state, running against Senator Michael Bennett. This race was literally Buck's race to lose--and he managed to do it in the last 2 weeks prior to the election--by making a statement that he was against abortions--even for rape and incest victims. He also went out on attack of Gays on Face the Nation by stating that homosexuality was a "disease" much like alcoholism. After all the votes were studied we learned something the HARD way.

Republican Ken Buck lost the FEMALE vote in this state--including the conservative--pro-life Female vote in El Paso county-which is-home to FOCUS ON THE FAMILY.

You see, even conservative pro-life females understand that it is wrong to prohibit abortions to victims of rape or incest. Sarah Palin said it best: "I hope that they would choose life, but I do understand as to why they would want an abortion in these instances."

Apparently Rick Santorum--needs a little history lesson here--because he certainly didn't realize what happened in Colorado.

Here is Santorum on video--stating the exact same thing that cost the state of Colorado a republican senate seat in 2010. If Rick Santorum wins this nomination he will most certainly lose to Barack Obama.

Santorum: No Rape or Incest Exceptions - YouTube

Republicans have a huge problem. Santorum in unelectable plain and simple. Then you have Newt the Hoot who pretty much has the same problem. That leaves Romney, and he is so wishy washy nobody really likes him anymore. Conservatives won't back Romney in big numbers. Yes, most will vote for him in the end, if he is that nominee, but a big enough percentage will stay home, and that will make a difference. On the other side of the fence, there are people like myself, who supported Romney in the past but will no longer due to the stupid shit he has said trying to make himself more conservative. I wrote Romney off when he said he wants to increase defense spending. We're already spending somewhere between 6 to 7 percent of GDP on everything defense related. It's absurd, and he wants to spend even more.

Oh golly. A libtard says that Santorum is unelectable. What shall we ever do?? LMAO!

Lets see. The constitutional mandate is for the federal government to defend the country, and only 6-7% is being spent on it and you think that's too much? LMAO, you really are a stooge. 93-4 % is being spent on non defense items and you think it's too much to spend on defense?
What a damned tool

Last edited:
Oh, so Michelle Obama's past has never mattered to you? Shouldn't we care about Karen Santorum's past since she could become First Lady?

So lets vote for Newt, he hold all the same positions as Santorum but that can change at anytime... Newt also wants moon bases.

Yes, I agree, Santorum couldn't win the WH no matter what... Really, nothing could make it happen. Santorum is an open bigot and like Newt wants more war (Cuba/Iran/Iraq and all other evil dictators’ lol) that that he can't pay for... The country won't allow either of them in the WH. Not to mention neither of them have dick for a plan as how to reduce spending, in fact they call for more of it.

Vote for Nun of the Above...

flying+nun.jpg

Liberals only talk to one another. They reinforce one another's beliefs. They believe themselves firmly in a huge majority.

Even those who support abortion rights are horrified at what abortion has become. Even those who have gays in their family don't support the activists and demands that the world change to suit them.

Much of the election won't turn on how much Santorum is liked, but how much obama is disliked. To liberals abortion is the single most important issue ever. It isn't. If anything, declaring pregnancy a preventable disease for which abortion is the cure is going to hurt obama more than Rick Santorum's personal belief that abortion is wrong. At least, the very least, Santorum shows no indication of forcing his personal opinions on everyone. obama does and will make everyone of us pay for it too.

You really have no clue do you? It's an educational expericnce for your kind that's coming.

That you are not the mainstream will come as a shock to you this fall, then.

Heaven forbid a candidate state what he really believes.
Santorum is consistent; pro life with EXCEPTIONS is still supporting the murder of the unborn, if one is against abortion. It is to be hoped no one is FOR abortions, some believe it is a woman's choice. That of course leads to another question; what about the fathers of those embryos conceived by consensual relations?

My impression is that this is really what it's about. Santorum is a man of strongly-held principles. Ones I vehemently disagree with, as it happens, but nonetheless I think he's being entirely honest here.

Of course, that also means he SUCKS as a politician and there's NO WAY he can be elected president.

My impression is that this is really what it's about. Santorum is a man of strongly-held principles. Ones I vehemently disagree with, as it happens, but nonetheless I think he's being entirely honest here.

Of course, that also means he SUCKS as a politician and there's NO WAY he can be elected president.

You know what, Obama could be elected, anyone can be elected.

I wouldn't be suprised if in 2016, After Obama has totally shredded Mitt Romney, Santorum comes back, gets the GOP nomination ANd wins.

He's clearly re-written his brand name. Remember when he was polling in low single digits? Oh, that was in DECEMBER!

New PPP poll out today that has Santorum leading NATIONALLY by 15 points over Mittens.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_US_0211.pdf

Republicans have a huge problem. Santorum in unelectable plain and simple. Then you have Newt the Hoot who pretty much has the same problem.
Agreed.

That leaves Romney, and he is so wishy washy nobody really likes him anymore. Conservatives won't back Romney in big numbers. Yes, most will vote for him in the end, if he is that nominee, but a big enough percentage will stay home, and that will make a difference.

Possible, but it isn’t so much ‘conservative turnout’ as it is getting voters who supported Obama in 2008 to vote for Romney in large enough numbers this November – that’s just not going to happen.

If republicans are looking at some conservatives not voting for Romney, what makes them think enough democrats and independents will?

Liberals only talk to one another. They reinforce one another's beliefs. They believe themselves firmly in a huge majority.

Even those who support abortion rights are horrified at what abortion has become. Even those who have gays in their family don't support the activists and demands that the world change to suit them.

Much of the election won't turn on how much Santorum is liked, but how much obama is disliked. To liberals abortion is the single most important issue ever. It isn't. If anything, declaring pregnancy a preventable disease for which abortion is the cure is going to hurt obama more than Rick Santorum's personal belief that abortion is wrong. At least, the very least, Santorum shows no indication of forcing his personal opinions on everyone. obama does and will make everyone of us pay for it too.
?

Now what are you babbling about?

Many on the right are so frustrated and disoriented they can’t even think straight.

Not because he’s being honest per se, it’s what he’s being honest about.

Santorum is consistent; pro life with EXCEPTIONS is still supporting the murder of the unborn, if one is against abortion. It is to be hoped no one is FOR abortions, some believe it is a woman's choice. That of course leads to another question; what about the fathers of those embryos conceived by consensual relations?

"Murder" is a legal term, and Santorum does not define legal terms for us. However, many in his position do believe abortion often is murder of the unborn.

Forum List

Back