Santorum campaigns though daughter seriously ill

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
GOP hopeful Rick Santorum campaigns with a seriously ill daughter at home - The Washington Post

He knows he has no chance of winning and yet leaves his daughter, who he says life is "measured in days and weeks".

And yet, Republicans were all sorts of aghast that astronaut, Mark Kelly took the space flight while his wife, Gabby Giffords stayed in rehab.

Frankly, I think Santorum should do as his wonky religion and screwy "morals" tell him to. But its a bit annoying that, as usual, Repubs have different standards for their own behavior.

no it is not. here is a man with a ill child who opts to make the child travel with him....why?

the child would be better off at home...why drag her out on the campaign trail......he is not that old there will be more chances for him......

i would opt to stay with my child

GOP hopeful Rick Santorum campaigns with a seriously ill daughter at home - The Washington Post

He knows he has no chance of winning and yet leaves his daughter, who he says life is "measured in days and weeks".

And yet, Republicans were all sorts of aghast that astronaut, Mark Kelly took the space flight while his wife, Gabby Giffords stayed in rehab.

Frankly, I think Santorum should do as his wonky religion and screwy "morals" tell him to. But its a bit annoying that, as usual, Repubs have different standards for their own behavior.

Link us to that you weirdo piece of shit.

i saw that they normally die at birth or before 1 year old...but dont you think the added stress of traveling would be enough to keep her at home

i saw that they normally die at birth or before 1 year old...but dont you think the added stress of traveling would be enough to keep her at home

I have a brother in law with a terminally ill child - Duchenne MD. He has been on borrowed time for several years now. The rest of the family cannot stop their lives to be with him just in case he dies. And, they travel with him, as well. They have a specially equipped van for that purpose.

I don't judge what they do because I cannot, and I am thankful that I cannot.

What a miserable scumbag thread. Santorum is of zero threat to messiah Obama yet TS still feels the need to attack him on an issue that no one with any degree of class would even think to go after.

Someone should pull him off to one side and have a discussion with him and tell him that he doesn't stand a fucking chance and he should go home to his daughter and be with her while she dies. If that doesn't work, slapping him across his bitch face until he broke down into sobs, might.

People who are terminally DON'T Stop their lives. They go on living while they can..

real pieces of shit disgusting thread

Remember how when Politicians Children were supposedly out of bounds..that was before the lefties of today

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtjngJpPweM]Spike - Snap out of it! - YouTube[/ame]

Someone should pull him off to one side and have a discussion with him and tell him that he doesn't stand a fucking chance and he should go home to his daughter and be with her while she dies. If that doesn't work, slapping him across his bitch face until he broke down into sobs, might.

You are just a miserable human being.

Jackals is right. Using a Mans dying Children to go after a Politician they don't like.

some people have absolutely NO friggen shame.

But we saw it all with the Palin baby and her kids, so this should not surprise.

Last edited:
i think a man's treatment of his family reflects greatly on his character....i was very disappoint when bill clinton refused to resign and save his daughter from ken starr's footnotes

for some reason this country is well beyond discussing the personal lives of politicians and the men/women running for office should be highly aware of this...right or wrong ...it is what has been happening for decades now in american politics....

Forum List

Back