Santorum BLAMES the state of MASS.- for child sex abuse within the Catholic Church!

Santorum nomination will guarantee 4 more years of illegal occupation .

Oh that's guaranteed--Obama for another 4 YEARS if Santorum is the nominee. Hell I am a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE--& I could never vote for this social freak nut-case--no matter what. This guy is ALL about CONTROL over the individual. Santorum is the Taliwacker candidate and needs to be kicked right back into the 15th century--along with his EXTREME views.

cath-lives-9.gif

Have any of them said anything more than "we need to get this country back to work" and "raise taxes on the poor, cut taxes on the rich"?

You used quotation marks there. Exactly who are you quoting and from what source? I would be especially interested in knowing which prominent Republican you quoted in the latter half of your post.

Interestingly, Newt Gingrich almost topped this one years ago when he blamed the Susan Smith murders (recall she drowned her 2 sons) on Democrats:

“I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things,” he says. “The only way you get change is to vote Republican.” Referring to the upcoming midterm elections, Gingrich says, “That’s the message for the last three days.” Asked if Republicans being voted into office would stop such crimes from being committed, Gingrich says: “Yes. In my judgment, there’s no question.”

Susan V. Smith

Everywhere you look, more and more craziness from this freak.

Scary thing, he's ahead of all the other clowns. Does this mean a majority of rw's agree with him? How about catholics? Do they agree with him? They must not because they DO use birth control. (You can tell by the number of little snotty nosed catholic darlings tagging along behind them to the welfare office.)

And, the absolute most scariest thing is that he has reproduced and his evil catholic spawn will reproduce. They don't believe in birth control and want to carpet the planet with more little Santorum catholic freaks. And then those little catholic freaks want to produce more little catholic freaks.

Understand that I don't hate all Catholics. But, has anything of any worth come from that incredibly wealthy bunch of old men?

99% of the women in this country have used birth control contraceptives during their lifetimes--including Catholic women.

But the audacity for him to come out in this instance and blast the State of MASS. for child sex abuse from Catholic Priests--is so far out there--someone needs to put this MANIAC in a mental institution.

Rick Santorum is not QUALIFIED to be POTUS. The worry here--is what he would do if he were POTUS--this guy is INSANE.

Santorum nomination will guarantee 4 more years of illegal occupation .

I have come to the conclusion that Rick Santorum is INSANE.

Here he is DEFENDING Catholic Priests who have sexually abused young children--& he blames their obscene sick behavior on our society.

We live in this society--and the overwhelming majority of us--would never dream of harming a child.

I have been around now for 59 years--& have watched Presidents of all religions come and go--and NEVER heard this kind of talk from any candidate on either side of the isle. If Santorum is the nominee--he will literally get CREAMED by Barack Obama.

And I'll tell you right now--I have voted Republican most of my life and am a Fiscal Conservative--and my conscience would NEVER let me cast a vote for this total FREAK nut-case. I would have to end up voting for Barack Obama to keep Rick Santorum out of the oval office.

Last edited:
Santorum is the Bachmann of national politics, the Palin of presidential politics, the Pat Robertson of religion, and he puts Jerry Springer to shame simply because Springer didn't find a way to get the whole country in on the staged brawl. If Santorum wins the GOP endorsement, it just goes to prove that the republicans don't WANT to win, just like last time.

Pundits have been commenting for the past few days that Santorum needs to get off this bizarre religious nonsense and focus on issues that matter to the voters – like jobs and the economy; the longer he stays in rightwing kooksville the tougher it will be for him to be taken as a serious candidate should he indeed win the nomination.

His handlers will find a way to get it out that these are his "personal" views, that he would be fair and blah, blah, blah regarding separation, and he will retain his edge with the tea bagging for jaysus crowd.

Meanwhile, the republicans will lose, just as they planned to. I'm not shocked by much beyond the amount of money they've spent so far in doing so. They don't do much by the way of Vaseline once they're IN office, but they sure slather it on when they're running to lose.

You'll must have missed the DNC memeo going 'round.

Coup of the campaign season.

Rick Santorum has endorsed Pres. Obama and is willing to hand him the win.

Isn't that great.:clap2:

Pundits have been commenting for the past few days that Santorum needs to get off this bizarre religious nonsense and focus on issues that matter to the voters – like jobs and the economy; the longer he stays in rightwing kooksville the tougher it will be for him to be taken as a serious candidate should he indeed win the nomination.

Seems more like Santorum is running for Pope rather than president.

Everywhere you look, more and more craziness from this freak.

Scary thing, he's ahead of all the other clowns. Does this mean a majority of rw's agree with him? How about catholics? Do they agree with him? They must not because they DO use birth control. (You can tell by the number of little snotty nosed catholic darlings tagging along behind them to the welfare office.)

And, the absolute most scariest thing is that he has reproduced and his evil catholic spawn will reproduce. They don't believe in birth control and want to carpet the planet with more little Santorum catholic freaks. And then those little catholic freaks want to produce more little catholic freaks.

Understand that I don't hate all Catholics. But, has anything of any worth come from that incredibly wealthy bunch of old men?

Sure sounds like 'hate'.

Fortunately, the opinion of a moron is worth.... well... nothing.

Oh yeah, this guy has a chance to become POTUS in November!

:lol:

Hey I am a FISCAL conservative--have been all of my life--and this guy--(Santorum) scares the crap out of me.

Santorum is a social freak NUT-CASE--and Jesus needs to drop him through the goal post of life and kick him right back into the 17th century.

Santorum really missed his calling in life--he should have been a Catholic priest. He's certainly NOT qualified to be POTUS with his too far right religious beliefs--and he is going to get booted up to heaven by Barack Obama should he win the nomination.

12793d1329786126-santorum-blames-state-mass-child-sex-abuse-within-catholic-church-santorum_frothy_cartoon.jpg

Anti-Christian bigotry.

Santorum is a fiscal conservative...but that doesn't matter to you one bit...he is Christian, and that is why you oppose him.

Last edited:
In a rare personal attack on the Senate floor, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy accused Sen. Rick Santorum on Wednesday of being self-righteous and insensitive for a column he wrote three years ago linking Boston’s liberalism to the sex abuse scandal in its Catholic diocese.

“Priests, like all of us, are affected by culture,” Santorum wrote. “When the culture is sick, every element in it becomes infected."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8567264...raps-santorum-sex-abuse-remarks/#.T0Lur4d8BFt

yes, when the culture is sick...the culture of the Roman Catholic Church

:(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8567264...raps-santorum-sex-abuse-remarks/#.T0Lur4d8BFt

Last edited:

Hey I am a FISCAL conservative--have been all of my life--and this guy--(Santorum) scares the crap out of me.

Santorum is a social freak NUT-CASE--and Jesus needs to drop him through the goal post of life and kick him right back into the 17th century.

Santorum really missed his calling in life--he should have been a Catholic priest. He's certainly NOT qualified to be POTUS with his too far right religious beliefs--and he is going to get booted up to heaven by Barack Obama should he win the nomination.

12793d1329786126-santorum-blames-state-mass-child-sex-abuse-within-catholic-church-santorum_frothy_cartoon.jpg

Christian bigot.

Santorum is a fiscal conservative...but that doesn't matter to you one bit...he is Christian, and that is why you oppose him.

It is not bigotry to hurl at the thought of the theocratic policies he proposes. If you want theocracy, go take over some plot of sand in the ME and convert THEM. The US is politically SECULAR, and those of us who value religious freedom will keep it that way

Christian bigot.

It is not bigotry to hurl at the thought of the theocratic policies he proposes. If you want theocracy, go take over some plot of sand in the ME and convert THEM. The US is politically SECULAR, and those of us who value religious freedom will keep it that way

Yep, just like the Bush theocracy, and the Reagan theocracy, and the Kennedy theocracy, and the Nixon theocracy (Quaker) and the Eisenhower theocracy (born a Jehovah's Witness and the only president that was baptized [Presbyterian] while in office).

Give me a break. If you must rehash a 80 year old talking point, try to at least choose one that has some evidence that support it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Stand DOWN,
WANNABE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35CLNIAAEik]RUSH LIMBAUGH THE PHONY SOLDER - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back