Santorum APPEALS Michigan vote, Romney attacks Santorum

A tree house would be more valuable than the GOP nomination at this point.
Depends on the economy in October I believe thus far; but the tapes could derail Obama. If they were COLLEGE tapes, the might reveal him showing friends photos of his birthplace in Kenya, AND his "real mother".

Ahh too bad we did not have college tapes of Bush...
We have his criminal record, and he hung out at the Deke House drinking; a little below C average. A "gentleman's C's" are a student's FAILURE in the Ivy League.

Santorum APPEALS Michigan vote, Romney attacks Santorum

Washington - Republican Presidential Caucuses

M. Romney 36.6% 17,275

Romney 36.6% for - 63.4 against: Washington

Romney 41% for - 59% against: Michigan

Romney has yet to win more than he has lost in any primary ...

Romney is going to be the nominee, the Republican party, moderates and conservatives will rally around him, and he will beat Obama in the general election. The 20% club better get used to saying "President Romney". :lol:

While you're at it, might as well get used to saying "former President Obama"......

Romney is going to be the nominee, the Republican party, moderates and conservatives will rally around him, and he will beat Obama in the general election. The 20% club better get used to saying "President Romney". :lol:

While you're at it, might as well get used to saying "former President Obama"......
I do believe is the best of the lot, and is the one who could defeat Obama, IF he chooses the correct person for the race as VP.

Romney 36.6% for - 63.4 against: Washington

Romney 41% for - 59% against: Michigan

Romney has yet to win more than he has lost in any primary ...

You seem to be under the false and utterly stupid belief that majorities occur in primaries, or in races generally with several candidates. Either that, or you're just pathetic enough to say something so obviously stupid anyway, in hopes that it just might sway the mind of one or two even more weak minded individuals. Or maybe you're just the weak minded individual who was swayed by such a stupid person. Either way, it's clear where you stand.

A tree house would be more valuable than the GOP nomination at this point.
Depends on the economy in October I believe thus far; but the tapes could derail Obama. If they were COLLEGE tapes, the might reveal him showing friends photos of his birthplace in Kenya, AND his "real mother".

They might also show him shaking hands and making a deal with UFO Aliens...

aliens-obama.jpg

"I bow down before our awesome new overlords. Perpare to gestate thair larva!"

So you're a "Birfer", too?

Yawn. He can't get people to rally around him, now Spanky.

He got a whopping 19,000 votes in Washington last night.

How unimpressive is that? in 2008, he got 86,000 votes, and that was AFTER he suspended his campaign!

And while half a million Republicans voted in Washington's Caucus in 2008, only a little over 50,000 showed up yesterday.

That ain't "rallying around", guy. That's "Giving Up".

Obama will beat the magic underpants off this freak, and I'll be here to say, "I told you so."

Forum List

Back