Santorum Accuses Obama Of 'Snobbery' For Wanting All U.S. Kids To Attend College

I beg you. I know your handle. You best pray for mercy but come for me Mr. Shaman show me your skills. Show me Shaman your powers.

And if he said 'some', you and Santorum would be calling it class warfare.

ALL asswipe.. ALL

Shut up, skank.

Are you sure you want to get in the middle of this? Fair question. And a fair warning.

I'm about to try to figure out those that are attempting to pretend they are First Nations and decimate them.

I'm not going to allow this. Now for you. I have no problem with you whatsoever and you appear to be a good poster albeit left wing.

Please though unless you want to be in the middle of something messy, back off. Fair warning.

What we have here are individuals who appear to be pretending to be First Nations. This is a big no no.

One can pretend to be Lindsey Lohan or Britanny Spears. No problemo. But you don't ever ever ever attempt to lie about being First Nations.

Obama never said all should go to college.

True.

This is yet another idiotic non-issue, part of the right’s myth of ‘class warfare’ and the ‘liberal elite.’

then why the fuck is congress considering passing a bill making applications to college mandatory? asswipe?

Oh no, you mean they are attempting to create a civilization of highly educated individuals?!

Fuck me!

You know what other bills they are considering in congress? On that bans evolution from being taught.

ALL asswipe.. ALL

Shut up, skank.

Are you sure you want to get in the middle of this? Fair question. And a fair warning.

I'm about to try to figure out those that are attempting to pretend they are First Nations and decimate them.

I'm not going to allow this. Now for you. I have no problem with you whatsoever and you appear to be a good poster albeit left wing.

Please though unless you want to be in the middle of something messy, back off. Fair warning.

What we have here are individuals who appear to be pretending to be First Nations. This is a big no no.

One can pretend to be Lindsey Lohan or Britanny Spears. No problemo. But you don't ever ever ever attempt to lie about being First Nations.

I'm fairly sure no one gives a shit. A rather large portion of my family is from the Appalachian Cherokee tribes and you don't see me running around calling people out who claim they are part of a specific ethnic group.

That's a bank vice president in Hawaii.......not exactly a fast track to fame and fortune

As opposed to having a daddy who was Vice President and President. Talk about elitist

Oh puhleeze. You have a long row to how to claim a bank president is part of the working class. Bank presidents are exactly the kind of people all those OWS were protesting about.

Bank VP does not equal Bank President. Glad to have helped out.

True.

This is yet another idiotic non-issue, part of the right’s myth of ‘class warfare’ and the ‘liberal elite.’

then why the fuck is congress considering passing a bill making applications to college mandatory? asswipe?

Oh no, you mean they are attempting to create a civilization of highly educated individuals?!

Fuck me!

You know what other bills they are considering in congress? On that bans evolution from being taught.

Not on your life.

So NOW libtards do not believe in CHOICE? how convenient.

Obama never said all should go to college. Santorum is a lying creepy idiot. Pub dupes!

Can't you just go somewhere and hug your two Masters Degrees? :badgrin:

By the way, I've told my hubby Traveller that you have two Masters. Could you please tell me what they are in?

Traveller has an extended *cough hehehehe* post secondary education himself.

And he's just curious.

Fuck me!

Not on your life.

Requiring an application to be submitted is an awfully long way from forcing them to actually go to college.

Fuck me!

Not on your life.

Requiring an application to be submitted is an awfully long way from forcing them to actually go to college.

You can even dress them up in cute little uniforms too. Armbands dont forget the armbands

Fuck me!

Not on your life.

then WHY force them to apply asswipe? it's still force and not free choice.

The only time everyone has the "opportunity" to go to college is the day they are born. It's either up or downhill after that. It is not only a mistake, but downright cruel to lead every kid on to imagine they will go to college when it's obvious they won't or can't. If we just restored dignity and integrity to working, whether it's a field hand or nuclear physicist we'd have better and happier people.
The numbers of people sitting on their ass complaining that they aren't doctors or dancers, or singers so they aren't lowering their sights is legion. Not that these individuals would ever take a science course or practice 10 hours a day. They are much to busy for that.

And, pray tell, how do you plan to do that?

Not on your life.

You can even dress them up in cute little uniforms too. Armbands dont forget the armbands

It would seem to me to be more a method of encouragement than actually forcing anyone to do anything.

More like a "well my application got accepted I might as well."

Also: Slippery Slope fallacy.

It would seem to me to be more a method of encouragement than actually forcing anyone to do anything.

More like a "well my application got accepted I might as well."

so free choice is off the menu.. how convenient.

Forum List

Back