Santorum 2002 on intelligent design

"Also we are not the only species with a language. All species have a language."
Thank you Dr. Doolittle....

...and you have the nerve to write 'nonsense'???

"Most of this comes from the insecurity that comes with thinking humans are the kings of the planet...backward human superiority thing..."

Guilty, as charged.

Speaking of 'documented,' your post documents that you are a fool.

I am not the one who just regurgetates everything right out of a book...or like the man said, straight from google. You don't defend anything with your own reasoning. you just naysay by printing whatever material you can find quickly.

She possesses an innate sense of subservience and low self esteem that causes her to believe that all worthwhile insight must come from some place other than her own mind.

Yes, mostly from google search engines....which is the mind of god, isn't it? They are invading us like some technodeity...but that is a topic for another post.

I am not the one who just regurgetates everything right out of a book...or like the man said, straight from google. You don't defend anything with your own reasoning. you just naysay by printing whatever material you can find quickly.

She possesses an innate sense of subservience and low self esteem that causes her to believe that all worthwhile insight must come from some place other than her own mind.

Yes, mostly from google search engines....which is the mind of god, isn't it? They are invading us like some technodeity...but that is a topic for another post.

Where did you two get together, eHarmony?

I don't want to create any domestic disharmony.....jeez....who do I give the first “ Spectre Backward Belief in Human Superiority” award????

Decisions, decisions......

.....hmmmmmm......the expectoration guy is marginally intelligent…

But Carby has stupidity-seniority......

Last edited:

I have long realized that folks like you come here because they need the attention even at the cost of being humiliated...

....did you always have a fascination with the works of Leopold von Sacher-Masoch?

Your first sentence is the height of irony.

Did you understand the second one?

Take God, Adam and Eve and the snake out of the equation and how does one whip up a creation is science argument?

Or you can add the hundreds of other creation 'theories' from various peoples and religions and you're in the same boat.

Why is Genesis science, but the creation story of the Iroquois Indians not???

I thought we did this before. I really thought you and I had worked this out before.

We are the first peoples and the Creator made us.

Take God, Adam and Eve and the snake out of the equation and how does one whip up a creation is science argument?

Or you can add the hundreds of other creation 'theories' from various peoples and religions and you're in the same boat.

I thought we did this before. I really thought you and I had worked this out before.

My wife always tells me I relate too many things to football as that has been a large part of my life. I plead guilty once again.
I remember a position coach told me one time "You do not know shit about what the position beside you has responsibility for and is trained to do so shut the fuck up, study your play book and rep what you are taught to do."
The same applies to science.
Preachers need to stick to preaching and scientists need to stick to science.
Religion and beliefs are not science. Those with strong religous beliefs are both Republican and Democrats and all in between.
Scientists are both Republican and Democrats and all in between.
Any argument that evolution is a liberal scheme or plot are absurd.
Last but not least, defensive ends do not know and should not comment about what inside gaps the tackle has.:lol:

Are you a mind or a mouse!!??? lol

Maybe the Creator is just one of thousands, maybe millions, billions, of Creators, who are really just humans from a long past period of evolution,

who are simply evolved and advanced millions of years beyond where we are as humans, and that evolution has made them immortal and with the powers to create their own universes and start their own planets?

Eh?

Forum List

Back