Santa Was Here...

So now I have a question since we're talking TV, my TV has all the built in tuners to receive whatever, but to get digital high def, I need a "CableCard". Does anybody here know of anywhere that one can obtain a "bootleg" CableCard?

(I know it's illegal.)

Pale Rider said:
So now I have a question since we're talking TV, my TV has all the built in tuners to receive whatever, but to get digital high def, I need a "CableCard". Does anybody here know of anywhere that one can obtain a "bootleg" CableCard?

(I know it's illegal.)
You CROOK!!!!

*I'll look around and let ya know ;) *

Mr. P said:
You CROOK!!!!

*I'll look around and let ya know ;) *

Find anything yet? I'm about ready to give up. I've got one more thing to try, but then, I've about tapped out my internet search.

Pale Rider said:
Find anything yet? I'm about ready to give up. I've got one more thing to try, but then, I've about tapped out my internet search.
No, not yet. I looked a bit an it seems like there is nothing out there.
I'm not giving up yet..I'll PM you if I find anything.

Mr. P said:
No, not yet. I looked a bit an it seems like there is nothing out there.
I'm not giving up yet..I'll PM you if I find anything.

Finally called the cable company. They told me it would be $3.99 to have the high def package turned on, and another $1.50 for a "cable card", a month. A guy is coming over Monday to "install" the cable card. Like it's hard to do. You just stick it in the slot in back... real tough. They didn't mention the "charge" involved with that, and if it's a big one, I'm going to bitch for charging for such a simple thing. They could have just sent me one in the mail and I could have done it myself.

Forum List

Back