Santa is now viewed as gender neutral

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News – The war on Christmas just took a bizarre turn. A viral Facebook post caused a festive controversy on the social media platform when a mom claimed that she received backlash for not using a “gender-neutral” term for Santa Claus, sparking a heated debate. The story originates from an unnamed mom in Plymouth, England, who claims that she was shamed on a Facebook group after referring to Santa Claus as Father Christmas, the Plymouth Herald reports.

Santa is now viewed as "Gender-Neutral"

When you are a total retard and shouldn't live in America...........

Fox News – The war on Christmas just took a bizarre turn. A viral Facebook post caused a festive controversy on the social media platform when a mom claimed that she received backlash for not using a “gender-neutral” term for Santa Claus, sparking a heated debate. The story originates from an unnamed mom in Plymouth, England, who claims that she was shamed on a Facebook group after referring to Santa Claus as Father Christmas, the Plymouth Herald reports.

right

one idiot somewhere did something idiotic and that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that ALL LIBERALS are the ENEMY OF FREEDOM!

yawn

I thought Facebook was high on stopping hate speech? Isn't shaming someone hate speech? How can you be shamed for calling Father Christmas Father Christmas---- ---- St. Nickolas has been a father with Mrs. Claus and the elves running the work shop in 120,576,085 out of 120,576,085 stories, books, fables, movies and recounts in my lifetime. Let the British have a "Mother Christmas," Saint Nick is still a fat, jolly old man here in America in my book.

santa_coca_cola_2006-7008212.jpg

Happy Holidays.

^^^ Amen to that!

When you're a total retard who still believes in Santa.........
I don't believe in Santa and I regret the years when I did. To me, Christmas is about a birth, not an overweight guy dressed in red who gets a ride from flying reindeer so that he can break into people's homes and leave behind who the heck knows what!

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

P.S. After dealing with the bed bugs that a person in my own family left behind in my house seven years ago, why would I be so quick to welcome into my home someone that I don't personally know? And for the record, my house does not have a chimney, so that right there is another thing that I do not have to worry about.

Happy Holidays.

So, you dig eunuchs.
Merry Christmas!

Did anyone clear that with Mrs. Claus?

The story originates from an unnamed mom in Plymouth, England, who claims that she was shamed on a Facebook group after referring to Santa Claus as Father Christmas

Shamed by who?

Just ignore them

We spend too much time worrying about what the perverts think

Nobody cares what Santa is as long as they get presents. It's what Christmas is all about.
Well, it's about giving. At least when you are older than 10.

Sigh....

People suck. Especially hypocrites on the left.

Forum List

Back