Sanitizing Adam Lanza

the LAMEstream media has become a enemy to us people, the are now MAKING up the news
links and BOTH pictures at site

SNIP:
J.R. Dunn

Amid all its political correctness and ideological distortion, one thing often overlooked concerning the mainstream media is its essential strangeness, its near-total separation from any behavior, attitudes, or ideas that could be defined as "normal".

We find yet another example of this in the treatment of Adam Lanza, the Newtown CT shooter. A photograph released by the wire services reveals a delicate-looking kid with a shy smile and a goofy haircut.

The standard reader's reaction would amount to a shake of the head and a "what could have made such a nice kid do it?"

But there's another photo extant as well, one that has not seen such wide circulation:

Apart from the fact that it would scare the hell out of Hannibal Lector, this shot leaves no doubt as to "why he did it": because he was as crazy as they come.

This stratagem involving photographs immediately calls to mind the Zimmerman shooting, when the media released, and heavily played up, photos showing Trayvon Martin as a sweet-faced twelve-year-old rather than the hulking seventeen-year-old tough faced by George Zimmerman.

Given the leftist slant of the media, using that shot made sense. The media circus surrounding that shooting was intended to create a racial incident, to keep the pot boiling in light of the upcoming electoral campaign. That photo did its work well -- most people still picture Trayvon Martin as the innocent twelve-year-old as opposed to the drug-addled teen he became.

all of it here
Read more: Blog: Sanitizing Adam Lanza

pretending things are being hidden when they are not is insane.

That photo you claim is being hidden was the only photo I saw of the perp until today.

PS there is no war on Christmas either

ummhumm

^^^^
400x.jpg

Talk about some asses.....this thread was about the media..

they get all bent over that:lol:

You'd have a point, if the second picture wasn't being used by the media.

when it first happened all I saw was the first one..haven't watched the news lately so I didn't see it..

it was also talking about the Zimmerman case and how the media reported it..

but at least some here got their hate on..no big deal

when it first happened all I saw was the first one..haven't watched the news lately so I didn't see it..

You didn't get the memo?
You are not allowed to express your opinion w/o the customary con-bashing.

Yes, you did.

You didn't get the memo?
You are not allowed to express your opinion w/o the customary con-bashing.

most of people who responded are nothing but haters anyway..

I think they've had their asses kicked lately or something:lol:

Last edited:
the LAMEstream media has become a enemy to us people, the are now MAKING up the news
links and BOTH pictures at site

SNIP:
J.R. Dunn

Amid all its political correctness and ideological distortion, one thing often overlooked concerning the mainstream media is its essential strangeness, its near-total separation from any behavior, attitudes, or ideas that could be defined as "normal".

We find yet another example of this in the treatment of Adam Lanza, the Newtown CT shooter. A photograph released by the wire services reveals a delicate-looking kid with a shy smile and a goofy haircut.

The standard reader's reaction would amount to a shake of the head and a "what could have made such a nice kid do it?"

But there's another photo extant as well, one that has not seen such wide circulation:

Apart from the fact that it would scare the hell out of Hannibal Lector, this shot leaves no doubt as to "why he did it": because he was as crazy as they come.

This stratagem involving photographs immediately calls to mind the Zimmerman shooting, when the media released, and heavily played up, photos showing Trayvon Martin as a sweet-faced twelve-year-old rather than the hulking seventeen-year-old tough faced by George Zimmerman.

Given the leftist slant of the media, using that shot made sense. The media circus surrounding that shooting was intended to create a racial incident, to keep the pot boiling in light of the upcoming electoral campaign. That photo did its work well -- most people still picture Trayvon Martin as the innocent twelve-year-old as opposed to the drug-addled teen he became.

all of it here
Read more: Blog: Sanitizing Adam Lanza
Excellent, you know I hadn't thought of that,...but now that you mention it it does make sense. I do think that most media looks for the victim angle cuz that's what sells. The Martin case was obvious, this may be a little more subtle, I'm not sure.

Wait a second You are the one who posted the link to the blog/story and now it's pointed out to you that it's simply not true you, say you haven't really been watching.....???

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The son was nuts and the mother was dumb.

The mother had the guns and trained her crazy son how to use them.

He used them on her, others and on himself in the end.
Doesn't this remind you of how the U.S. trained Osama Bin Laden and his buddies to be the best at killing? Man this is Deja Vu all over again.

Yes, you did.

lol, you looking in a mirror...your panties all knotted up over a article about the MEDIA
HALARIOUS

Last edited:

Wait a second You are the one who posted the link to the blog/story and now it's pointed out to you that it's simply not true you, say you haven't really been watching.....???

:eusa_shifty:

I said I saw the first picture and the article was also referring to the Zimmerman case..is that something you can't grasp or what?

Last edited:

I said I saw the first picture and the article was also referring to the Zimmerman case..is that something you can't grasp or what?

i dont think you can grasp reality.

Forum List

Back