Sanitizing Adam Lanza

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the LAMEstream media has become a enemy to us people, the are now MAKING up the news
links and BOTH pictures at site

SNIP:
J.R. Dunn

Amid all its political correctness and ideological distortion, one thing often overlooked concerning the mainstream media is its essential strangeness, its near-total separation from any behavior, attitudes, or ideas that could be defined as "normal".

We find yet another example of this in the treatment of Adam Lanza, the Newtown CT shooter. A photograph released by the wire services reveals a delicate-looking kid with a shy smile and a goofy haircut.

The standard reader's reaction would amount to a shake of the head and a "what could have made such a nice kid do it?"

But there's another photo extant as well, one that has not seen such wide circulation:

Apart from the fact that it would scare the hell out of Hannibal Lector, this shot leaves no doubt as to "why he did it": because he was as crazy as they come.

This stratagem involving photographs immediately calls to mind the Zimmerman shooting, when the media released, and heavily played up, photos showing Trayvon Martin as a sweet-faced twelve-year-old rather than the hulking seventeen-year-old tough faced by George Zimmerman.

Given the leftist slant of the media, using that shot made sense. The media circus surrounding that shooting was intended to create a racial incident, to keep the pot boiling in light of the upcoming electoral campaign. That photo did its work well -- most people still picture Trayvon Martin as the innocent twelve-year-old as opposed to the drug-addled teen he became.

all of it here
Read more: Blog: Sanitizing Adam Lanza

Funny, I haven't seen the first photo till now, but I've seen is the second quite a bit in the news this weekend.

So much for that narrative.

the LAMEstream media has become a enemy to us people, the are now MAKING up the news

SNIP:
J.R. Dunn

Amid all its political correctness and ideological distortion, one thing often overlooked concerning the mainstream media is its essential strangeness, its near-total separation from any behavior, attitudes, or ideas that could be defined as "normal".

We find yet another example of this in the treatment of Adam Lanza, the Newtown CT shooter. A photograph released by the wire services reveals a delicate-looking kid with a shy smile and a goofy haircut.

The standard reader's reaction would amount to a shake of the head and a "what could have made such a nice kid do it?"

But there's another photo extant as well, one that has not seen such wide circulation:

Apart from the fact that it would scare the hell out of Hannibal Lector, this shot leaves no doubt as to "why he did it": because he was as crazy as they come.

This stratagem involving photographs immediately calls to mind the Zimmerman shooting, when the media released, and heavily played up, photos showing Trayvon Martin as a sweet-faced twelve-year-old rather than the hulking seventeen-year-old tough faced by George Zimmerman.

Given the leftist slant of the media, using that shot made sense. The media circus surrounding that shooting was intended to create a racial incident, to keep the pot boiling in light of the upcoming electoral campaign. That photo did its work well -- most people still picture Trayvon Martin as the innocent twelve-year-old as opposed to the drug-addled teen he became.

all of it here

No, that photo wouldn't 'scare Hannibal Lector' and he's not being 'sanitized'.

Any other transparent bullshit you'd like me to clear up?

I have seen the second photo a lot since the shooting, and as AmyNation said he isn't scary in either. And Trayvon was "hulking" and "tough faced"? Just say "black and scary". You know you want to.

SNIP:
J.R. Dunn

all of it here

I've seen that picture countless times, so I'm not sure why your panties are in a twist over it. Oh, right, you're dancing on graves.

In both pictures he looks like a dweeby nerd. What do you see by looking at him and please, if you see his future actions get with the authorities so you can help them lock up other people that look like dweeby nerds.

The son was nuts and the mother was dumb.

The mother had the guns and trained her crazy son how to use them.

He used them on her, others and on himself in the end.

Guns aren't to be blamed....the son and mother are to be blamed.

Scary looking people are bad, m'kay?

I don't give fuck #1 what he looked like. He killed dozens of innocent people in cold blood -- how about if we figure out why?

He is a kid that doesnt pohotograph well. Both photos reflect a kid who is quite thin, almost mal nourished if you ask me;
But neither photo shows him in any type of light in my eyes.

I have seen the second photo a lot since the shooting, and as AmyNation said he isn't scary in either. And Trayvon was "hulking" and "tough faced"? Just say "black and scary". You know you want to.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-4.jpg

This was taken 9 days before his death. He died less then 1 month after his 17th birthday. He looks like your average teenager. Neither "hulking" not "tough faced".

On an aside, I have 3 nephews, 17,18, and 19 who look like Trayvon, who walk to corner stores, and who wear hoodies.

It's easy to attack the mother since she isn't alive to defend herself.

Why the hell did he, the mother, you, or ANY OF US need an assualt rifle? Exactly what do we need hollow tipped ammo for?

I have seen both images and honestly don't see what the problem is. I am assuming the media will use any photo they get access to when reporting.

Scary image?

Bundy2.jpg

trayvon-martin-family-photos-4.jpg

This was taken 9 days before his death. He died less then 1 month after his 17th birthday. He looks like your average teenager. Neither "hulking" not "tough faced".

On an aside, I have 3 nephews, 17,18, and 19 who look like Trayvon, who walk to corner stores, and who wear hoodies.

In all fairness you have never seen him carrying a bag of Skittles and iced tea. It may have made him look more intimidating.

Forum List

Back