SanFran Nan....Drunk, Alzheimers, Or Both?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Her blithering and strange faces are now a regular event when the 77 year old Pelosi steps in front of a microphone. Can't blame stage-fright or lack of preparation on the former Speaker....I'm sure her staff has her as prepared as possible before she wanders out in front of the press. Her bizarre comments are becoming more than even her colleagues can handle...only Maxine Waters a few other crazies will take a stage with her and even they end up doing eye-rolls and trying to make their exit at first opportunity. The real question is much longer will her district voters put up with her when her Minority Leader role is taken away later in the year? :dunno:

Nancy Pelosi repeats words, slurs 'prescription drugs'

Last edited:
Her blithering and strange faces are now a regular event when the 77 year old Pelosi steps in front of a microphone. Can't blame stage-fright or lack of preparation on the former Speaker....I'm sure her staff has her as prepared as possible before she wanders out in front of the press. Her bizarre comments are becoming more than even her colleagues can handle...only Maxine Waters a few other crazies will take a stage with her and even they end up doing eye-rolls and trying to make their exit at first opportunity. The real question is much longer will her district votes put up with her when her Leader role is taken away later in the year? :dunno:

The bitch needs to follow Charles Manson and exit this planet....

• Banned
Nancy wasn't always this way...there were times she let it all hang out....

Her blithering and strange faces are now a regular event when the 77 year old Pelosi steps in front of a microphone. Can't blame stage-fright or lack of preparation on the former Speaker....I'm sure her staff has her as prepared as possible before she wanders out in front of the press. Her bizarre comments are becoming more than even her colleagues can handle...only Maxine Waters a few other crazies will take a stage with her and even they end up doing eye-rolls and trying to make their exit at first opportunity. The real question is much longer will her district votes put up with her when her Minority Leader role is taken away later in the year? :dunno:

Wow. She looks and sounds like a stroke victim.

• Banned
It's dementia, you'd think her family would step in pull her away from Washington.

She's been a heavy boozer for years. When she was Speaker she demanded a private jet be fueled and waiting at Dulles every Friday afternoon in case she wanted to head back to SF. The fresh seafood and booze list were unbelievable and she would often change her mind and stay in DC.

It's dementia, you'd think her family would step in pull her away from Washington.

She's been a heavy boozer for years. When she was Speaker she demanded a private jet be fueled and waiting at Dulles every Friday afternoon in case she wanted to head back to SF. The fresh seafood and booze list were unbelievable and she would often change her mind and stay in DC.

Man if I were worth 200 million I'd be somewhere warm fishing.

She must be hanging in for the mid terms to get that Speaker gavel back in her gnarled hands.

Her blithering and strange faces are now a regular event when the 77 year old Pelosi steps in front of a microphone. Can't blame stage-fright or lack of preparation on the former Speaker....I'm sure her staff has her as prepared as possible before she wanders out in front of the press. Her bizarre comments are becoming more than even her colleagues can handle...only Maxine Waters a few other crazies will take a stage with her and even they end up doing eye-rolls and trying to make their exit at first opportunity. The real question is much longer will her district votes put up with her when her Minority Leader role is taken away later in the year? :dunno:

Botox OD.

Being from my disgraceful, psychopath-ridden birth town, San Franciscodious, Piglosi embodies EVERY vomit-inducing quality a human could have and even discovered a few new ones. That horrid city of pure leftist malice LITERALLY wallows in the piss and shit of the homeless junkies they venerate. Name me another American city whose gutters are flowing with as much human waste and empty syringes than that city of PURE human dissipation.

Her blithering and strange faces are now a regular event when the 77 year old Pelosi steps in front of a microphone. Can't blame stage-fright or lack of preparation on the former Speaker....I'm sure her staff has her as prepared as possible before she wanders out in front of the press. Her bizarre comments are becoming more than even her colleagues can handle...only Maxine Waters a few other crazies will take a stage with her and even they end up doing eye-rolls and trying to make their exit at first opportunity. The real question is much longer will her district voters put up with her when her Minority Leader role is taken away later in the year? :dunno:

Being from my disgraceful, psychopath-ridden birth town, San Franciscodious, Piglosi embodies EVERY vomit-inducing quality a human could have and even discovered a few new ones. That horrid city of pure leftist malice LITERALLY wallows in the piss and shit of the homeless junkies they venerate. Name me another American city whose gutters are flowing with as much human waste and empty syringes than that city of PURE human dissipation.

It really does, you can't walk around downtown for the smell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back