Sanford's Wife: I'm Outta Here

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
Excerpt:
South Carolina's first lady, who helped launch her husband's political career, filed for divorce Friday more than five months after his tearful public confession of an affair with an Argentine woman."This came after many unsuccessful efforts at reconciliation, yet I am still dedicated to keeping the process that lies ahead peaceful for our family," Jenny Sanford said in a statement. In a statement, the governor blamed himself and said he and Jenny will "work earnestly to be the best mom and dad we can be to four of the finest boys on earth." - Link

who can blame her....didn't the dude admit to other "over the line" relationships.....

doesn't she have all the money :lol:

"Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.), chairman of the powerful Senate Finance Committee, gave a nearly $14,000 pay raise to a female staffer in 2008, at the time he was becoming romantically involved with her, and later that year took her on a taxpayer-funded trip to Southeast Asia and the Middle East, though foreign policy was not her specialty."

Max Baucus gave girlfriend $14K raise - - POLITICO.com

Amazing

sanford-trad-marriage.jpg

Divorce is really bad with the traditional marriage crowd isn't it?

I hope his South American GF was worth it to him. Jeeze. What a looser he is.

God...she should have dumped his sorry ass months ago

If I was her I would have hit the road a long time ago. Guess she isn't going to be like Hillary Clinton and stick around for whatever political clout she can harvest off of the relationship.

This is a private matter between Mark Sanford and his penis. I wish Libruls would stay out of other people's bedrooms

God...she should have dumped his sorry ass months ago

She's the smartest one I've seen in a long time. She said there is no way she would have stood next to him while he confessed. I don't know why these women do this.

mrs sanford is a southern woman..... if you are ready to kill the sob....you will "try to work it out" for the in laws and appearances....and the kids..she has 4 boys...i am sure she didnt want them to have to know all this...that is what she will never forgive her soon to be ex for...

he didnt protect her or his kids....

She should just fuck his Democratic opponent and then post it on Youtube.

That has happened to me more times then I care to remember.

Forum List

Back