Sandy Paints Red States Blue

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
It's true.

The rural communities are what makes the red states red. The rural communities will be hardest hit in the next ten days to two weeks. They will be the last to get their power turned back on. They will get flooded the worst. Their occupants will have the hardest time finding their IDs and getting to non existant polling locations on washed out roads and bridges.

The Appalations are the home of some of the most brainwashed christians and republican voters.

These are the very people that had their republican state representatives restrict voting access to those that usually can get to the polls a week from tuesday next. It appears that these very people will be a tad preoccupied by the effects of this "perfect storm".

These are the very people that caused a "flood", pardon the pun, of early voters that were afraid of having their voting messed with in November.

Who'd a thunk that the REAL October surprise would have been an act of god?

OP obviously has never been through a storm. It is the large cities that suffer. They have looting and need to be cared for by daddy government.
Small towns work together, take care of their friends and share what they have. They are generally more apt to vote too, but dream on, Dainty.

OP obviously has never been through a storm. It is the large cities that suffer. They have looting and need to be cared for by daddy government.
Small towns work together, take care of their friends and share what they have. They are generally more apt to vote too, but dream on, Dainty.

You are too stupid to know what is obvious Ernie.

Huggy may have a point, look what happened when a big Blue city like No'leans was hit by a storm.

I really don't think the Storm is going to have much effect on Voting. There will be about a week between the storm hitting and Election Day.

But feel free to Hope for massive Destruction to help your guy out.

lol

No one is going to be stopped from voting. And Sandy is going to be a big rain storm.

It's true.

The rural communities are what makes the red states red. The rural communities will be hardest hit in the next ten days to two weeks. They will be the last to get their power turned back on. They will get flooded the worst. Their occupants will have the hardest time finding their IDs and getting to non existant polling locations on washed out roads and bridges.

The Appalations are the home of some of the most brainwashed christians and republican voters.

These are the very people that had their republican state representatives restrict voting access to those that usually can get to the polls a week from tuesday next. It appears that these very people will be a tad preoccupied by the effects of this "perfect storm".

These are the very people that caused a "flood", pardon the pun, of early voters that were afraid of having their voting messed with in November.

Who'd a thunk that the REAL October surprise would have been an act of god?

well, i hope everyone is safe and everyone gets to vote.

but i always thought G-d doesn't like having his name used in vain.

"Yay! Bad things are happening to people I disagree with, and hopefully they won't be able to vote!"

You are a piece of human-shaped shit, Huggy.

Tsk..Tsk...Davey. Such manners... Is it my fault your "god" doesn't like you very much?
Unbelievers lecturing about God. That's funny. :lol:

almost as funny as men telling women what to do with their bodies.

hahahahahaha!

yep... hysterical.

Tsk..Tsk...Davey. Such manners... Is it my fault your "god" doesn't like you very much?

hahahahahaha!

yep... hysterical.

I fully support a woman's right to do with her body what she wants.

But please note that her right ends where her baby's body begins.

hahahahahaha!

yep... hysterical.

that's not the issue. the issue is when a woman's rights end and government interest kicks in.
and that was determined in a rather balanced fashion by roe v wade.

trust me, we don't really care what choices men would make FOR us. we're smart enough, capable enough and moral enough to make our own.

my prior comment stands.

hahahahahaha!

yep... hysterical.

that's not the issue. the issue is when a woman's rights end and government interest kicks in.
and that was determined in a rather balanced fashion by roe v wade.

trust me, we don't really care what choices men would make FOR us. we're smart enough, capable enough and moral enough to make our own.

my prior comment stands.
I'm sure you feel it does.

Forum List

Back