Sandy Hook: The Truth Directly from the CT State Police

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
You YouTubers, give it a rest and stop watching videos from 12 hours after the shooting.
Here's the latest update from the horse's mouth (mainly for the horses asses here):

Follow the link: despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
** UPDATE **
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Department of Emergency Services &
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
Public Information Office
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, Connecticut 06457
STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Content Last Modified on 1/23/2013 8:18:21 AM

Who cares what he used ?

Ha! Like you don't know what's happening on this board and the December 15 video that is being used to defend assault weapons. Why don't you post your message on THAT thread?
"I had firearms as a child"
WTF was wrong with your parents that they allowed you to handle a gun, numbnuts?

Last edited:
Who cares what he used ?

Ha! Like you don't know what's happening on this board and the December 15 video that is being used to defend assault weapons. Why don't you post your message on THAT thread?
WTF was wrong with your parents that they allowed you to handle a gun, numbnuts?

I handled my first firearm when I was 10. So I suppose I had bad parents according to your logic. I was also taught how to safely operate a gun and how to minimize the chances of an accident.

My uncle got his first rifle when he was about nine...shot his first rifle (Mauser 98) at seven, first pistol (.22 revolver) at eight, and first shotgun (20-gauge double barrel) at 10.

Who cares what he used ?

I have been shooting since I got my first air rifle (BB gun) when i was 6. I got my first .22 rifle when i was 12

I was never ever allowed to shoot unsupervised until I was 16 and my weapons were locked away in a gun safe between uses.

Because of my early experience and a strict safety emphasis I have never once accidentally discharged a weapon and have never injured myself or anyone else.

So I say to you if you have weapons and you don't teach your children to handle them and more importantly respect them that it is you who are in the wrong.

dead babies aret really dead babies unless cons can use them to lie?

kats even trashed our troops today just so she could heave hate at Obama.

damn I didnt know racism could be so distructive to the human brain.

they should test you peoples brains for sceince

http://www.usmessageboard.com/military/260807-suicidal-tendencies.html#post6721007

check out post 10

she trashes our troops

Now the right is just NOT going to give up this conspiracy about sandyhook was a faked crime.

they are denying all the police reports and autopsies to say Obama lied about this crime for gun policy.

Jesus how cool would that be if these kids were not really dead ?

I almost want to join them for that reason only.

These babies are dead.

they all had mulitiple bullet wounds.

Their families are mouring them and will mourn them all their lives.

There are little sisters and older brothers who for the rest of their lives will miss their sibling and wonder WHAT life growing uo with them would have been like.

A HOLE that will never be filled by anything but sad wonder.

You ghouls want to fill that hole for these surviving children with crazy fucking gun nutter stalking them to take them captive and FORCE them to admitt their little sister is actually alive in some foreign place and that they LIED about grieving all their lives for them.

You idiots have already achieved that.

People affected by this crime have ALREADY been stalked by crazy fucking gun nutters.

How comforting to know you people will NEVER stop hunting these kids down to harrass them and make them pay for helping obama lie about the deaths of their loived ones.

westboro level crazy has been won by the republican party.

Another round of ignorant insanity from the left.

What was wrong with your parents who allowed their kid to grow up so damned ignorant? Maybe they couldn't afford to send you to a good school, but hell, at least pay attention to your kid and what they are learning. You can enhance a child's education at home even if the school is a failure.

Or maybe your parents are also dumb as stumps.

Your party needs to scream these people down when they show their faces.

Instead you scream at me for trying to protect the victims from your cheap assed attempts to score some morbid worthless poltical points.

im not standing on any bodies.

Im trying to get you ghouls to STOP pretending the massacre was a lie.

There are victims that survived and surviving family members who are being HURT by your cheap assed political lies that will not gain your party any ground anyway.

Please stop attacking the victims as liars so you can hate the black president more

I enjoyed the time and life lessons learned with my father while shooting.

My life and family have been more successful because of it.

I enjoyed the time and life lessons learned with my father while shooting.

My life and family have been more successful because of it.

My family fished.

some row or hike.

It was not the guns that made it special

Forum List

Back