Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
The public has legal protections. Guns.

Stupid, STUPID !!!!! For 2 reasons:

One, morons like you STILL think that government (especially with a black president) is after your sorry hide and you will fight them off from your bedroom.......and

Two, do you really think that your freakin assault rifle is preventing government from placing you in that dreaded "relocation" camp?????

MORON !!!!!

Given right wingers' "logic", is there ANY reason why someone could not sell an atomic bomb?
When did anybody advocate selling nuclear weapons to the public ? Personally I don't even want governments to have them, especially the U.S. government which not only has the distinction of being the only one to ever use them in anger also has the honor of having spent a half a century chock full of fuckheads that actually thought a nuclear war was winnable.

If you gub'mint worshipers actually cared about people being killed with guns you'd be looking to disarm the biggest purveyor of gun violence the world has ever seen, namely the federal government who has managed to slaughter more innocents in the last century then all the criminals in the world combined, but then again you don't actually give a fuck about the victims all you care about is getting your own way using government as a billy club.

ScreenSnapz0063.jpg

What's weird is that there was a time in America (not THAT long ago) where we didn't have such "laws," and we didn't have mass shootings or other such things. It seems as though the more laws the anti-rights crowd come up with, the more problems we have with gun violence.

So......liar....

gun suicides.....21,175
Accidental gun deaths... 505
Gun murder ......8,124

you got your figures, I have mine. But mine are right.

Anyway, too many gun deaths no matter what the figures are. Too high a price to pay for your fetish.

Here's an idea. We need a gun tax. To compensate us for the 270 BILLION lost every year, I think a tax of $1000 per gun owned would be about right.

Owning a weapon is not a "fetish." It is a constitutionally guaranteed right. Those taxes are really gonna hurt the criminals too. Lol. We all know that when they go to legally buy their weapons that they plan on committing crimes with, this will be a HUGE deterrent. :lol:

Basically, you want to levy a tax on the law abiding weapon owner, so that the criminals can keep doing their thing without having to pay anything. Goddamn, you are one stupid fuck.

Last edited:
Given right wingers' "logic", is there ANY reason why someone could not sell an atomic bomb?
If when the 2nd amendment was written we were talking about a militia with muskets and THAT is now being interpreted as legally owning an AR-15 to whomever wants it......then why NOT a nuclear bomb?

Puerile. Grow up.

Actually, I HAVE grown up from the "need" to feel more like a man when I have guns around the house....

Interesting. I myself have never felt that way, and frankly I'm not interested in your gender-identity crisis.

Why are you right wingers so set against Iran having a nuclear weapon.....especially if their "constitution" allows them to purchase one from whomever wants to sell them one?

Wings Over The World.

All things are not relative. I don't give a rat's ass about their constitution.

One, morons like you STILL think that government (especially with a black president) is after your sorry hide and you will fight them off from your bedroom.......and

Two, do you really think that your freakin assault rifle is preventing government from placing you in that dreaded "relocation" camp?????

MORON !!!!!
Do you even know what an so called "assault rifle" is?? Dumbass
The "AR" in ar15 does not mean Assault rifle... Of course if your head was out of your ass you would know that…

Stop making excuses for stupid. Had she lived she likely would have been prosicuted and rightfully so. It's called acountability. You don't manage your guns, you are acountable.

So if you have your car hijacked, and the person runs it into a crowd of people, you are responsible?

You are dumber than dirt.

If you leave your car running and someone takes it you are culpable. If you do not secure a firearm, and it too is taken you are culpable too. If you are carjacked you are not culpable, if your guns are stored with a gun lock, or in a gun safe you are not culpable. It's really so simple even dirt would comprehend.

You know, since you mention it, the car with the keys in it, didn't that happen? But yeah, agree with this 100%. I make my guns inert.

As do I. My first line of defense is our dog, she will alert us in plenty of time to lock and load.

So every time your dog barks you go to your gun safe, unlock it, get you gun, load it then go to see what Fido is barking at?

Not buying it

You most likely get up and say "Shut up, Fido" and then look out the door.

They are liars. Everyone knows this.
so adam would have got them from someone else....

The guy had no job, no money, and frankly, probably would have looked just seedy enough to make even most gun dealers look at him twice.

But I'd be all for suing whoever gave him a gun.

You can't tell a person is crazy by looking at him. Another stupid and nonsensical rant by Joe Blow.

MORON !!!!!

Are you talking to the other voice in your head? You let your estrogen get away from you and you start ranting about black presidents and relocation camps. Where was the Nazi reference? The conversation was the foolish idea of suing a manufacturer for the actions of someone else, not relocating black presidents to Nazi bedrooms. When was the last time you saw the sunshine? Actually talked to another person? I urge you to reach out for help before you slip off into the dark abyss of insanity. I care.

Are you suggesting that an automatic weapon is JUST AS lethal as a chef's knife???

No, I'm suggesting that feel good gun control laws won't prevent maniacs from killing people. You want to punish innocent people for the crimes of others. There's also the fact that gun control won't prevent people from getting those guns for the same reason drug laws don't prevent people from getting drugs. All it will do is create a boon for the black market. Criminals will profit rather than legitimate businesses that employ people and pay taxes. Your solution doesn't fix the problem; it just makes other problems worse.

100,000,000+ angry gun owners v. 3,000,000 military personnel (who would not support such activity in any case) would certainly put a dent in it. :laugh2:

Of course, you right wingers and gun rights proponents are missing the point.....either purposefully or by stupidity. At Sandy Hook, first graders were not "just killed" but torn into pieces by a maniac with a gun intended to be used in military combat..Such guns should NOT be sold to common citizens. The only purpose to sell such guns are either to kill as many people in the shortest number of minutes....OR to satisfy the "machismo" of morons.i

Lying sack of shit.

Being able to sue people who didn't do anything is setting a HUGE precedent.
If I get hit by a drunk driver, you goddamn right I am about to sue Jim Beam and chevy. Their SOLE purposes are to be driven and get drunk.
You limp wristed statists are a DRAIN to our country.
No.
Fuckin.
Shit.

Dependent upon the limitations of this, it might be a good thing, or it could be a very bad thing. If this is a case where gun manufacturers and gun sellers become open to civil suits every time someone is killed by a gun, then we have a big problem. On the other hand, if lawsuits are limited to cases where there was true negligence on the part of the seller or manufacturer, then this would make sense. It seems to me that sellers are the ones who will need to show the most caution, as selling a gun to someone with a criminal record who is not permitted to buy or own a gun, or to someone who was just released from the loony bin, is where this will play out the most.

Guns are manufactured virtually SOLELY for the purpose of killing....

You are one sick fuck. No, the primary use of guns is to not kill. And not be killed.

Unless you're talking about hunting. You a vegetarian? Or you just have someone else slaughter your animals for you before someone else cuts them up or shreds them and serves them on a bun to you?

IOW, you agree with what he wrote -

The ONLY purpose of a gun is to kill.

No, stupid mother fucker, I said it's to not kill. How stupid are you?

Do you even know what an so called "assault rifle" is?? Dumbass
The "AR" in ar15 does not mean Assault rifle... Of course if your head was out of your ass you would know that…

No doubt, you get an erection when you "correct" people that AR does not mean "assault rifle".....(yeah, yeah, ArmaLite was the original manufacturer)......

Forum List

Back