] Sandy Hook 911 Tapes Scrutinized, More Questions Raised

I don't like conspiracy theories, but the silence and secrecy arounf this tragedy ( and I do not doubt it happened) is astounding. Half a year before - the Aurora massacre was all over the media with the smallest details about the perpetrator, his problems, life and every micron around it.

Here - silence about Adam Lanza, except very few not confirmed words and NOTHING.
However, what does not go unnoticed in this tragedy was the hysteria against the weapons, which started almost BEFORE any details about it emerged - and lasted MONTHS.

One would say it is too many secrecy and coincidences and wild exploitation of the tragedy to fit somebody's agenda.
pushed with all the force the propaganda machine could have gathered.

as if it was ALSO diverting the attention of everybody on both sides of the fight about the guns from the very questions which remain unanswered until today

The town tore down the Sandy Hook Elementary School just like they tore down the house of Ariel Castro.
There was a building in Hawaii where there was a shooting and the tour guy was talking about how it was closed and they were talking about tearing it down.

People cannot function with the pain and that is why they tear down buildings over the memories. It shouldn't be too hard to understand. If I was crying, would you keep giving me what I was grieving about?

nothing of this happened BEFORE the authorities were able to get all the information from the places they needed.

what are you trying to say here, Chuck?

If the tragedy won't be exploited so much by our president and all the dimocraps, all the media and all the hypocrite celebrities who make billions on advertising the violence, I would, probably, agree with the notion of "leave the tragedy alone".

But this was on-going farce for MONTHS and now, suddenly the very ones who were ghoulish exploitators of the innocent children are crying about "empathy"?

empathy? were was it in the aftermath of the tragedy? were was it when they were in hysteria every second to push their agenda through? where?

they are lying hypocrite scum of the earth.

What the fuck is your point with all this mindless vitriol? Can you even articulate it?

Not one single solitary lawsuit out of Newtown!!!

Tells you all you need to know.

Not to mention the dozens of detail fuckedupedness swirling around that incident.

• Not.....one.....fucking.....lawsuit!!:eusa_dance:

• Not one single EMS personnel got within 100 yards of the school entrance.:D:D:D;)
  • 80% kill rate/round.......60% higher than any other mass shooting.......ever. From an autistic kid......who nobody but nobody ever saw at a range.:ack-1:
  • Zero school video.......at one of the richest districts in the country.:2up:

• 120 pound "shooter" carrying around "hundreds of rounds" of ammo.:coffee:

911 tapes say, "multiple rifles and shotguns found inside":rofl::rofl::rofl:

• A shotgun was found in the glove compartment.......of a Honda Civic.:laugh:

• 50 "community members" parading in the front door of the firehouse and out the back and in the front......and out the back.........and in the front.......and out the back.........:wtf:

• "Victims" sitting on their "parents" laps.....but the kid has no legs.:up:

OK

Nice you think it's so laughable, you sick fuck.

The town tore down the Sandy Hook Elementary School just like they tore down the house of Ariel Castro.
There was a building in Hawaii where there was a shooting and the tour guy was talking about how it was closed and they were talking about tearing it down.

People cannot function with the pain and that is why they tear down buildings over the memories. It shouldn't be too hard to understand. If I was crying, would you keep giving me what I was grieving about?

nothing of this happened BEFORE the authorities were able to get all the information from the places they needed.

If the tragedy won't be exploited so much by our president and all the dimocraps, all the media and all the hypocrite celebrities who make billions on advertising the violence, I would, probably, agree with the notion of "leave the tragedy alone".

But this was on-going farce for MONTHS and now, suddenly the very ones who were ghoulish exploitators of the innocent children are crying about "empathy"?

empathy? were was it in the aftermath of the tragedy? were was it when they were in hysteria every second to push their agenda through? where?

What the fuck is your point with all this mindless vitriol? Can you even articulate it?

I don't like the official narrative. It is palpably staffed with ... let's say unfinished sentences.
And it is funny to see all the leftards feathers ruffled upon even mentioning that the official narrative is not complete.

Indeed we have quite a number of gullible meatheads hopelessly stuck in the matrix........some fascinating stuff!!:2up: Especially the people on the left......they'll buy anything the media tells them......hook, line and stinker. After all.......the "official report" must indeed be official.:rock:

Last edited:
To want to try to find answers on what happened on that horrible day a year ago makes you some kind of maniac/monster/ghoul?

:lol:

This is Crime 101 for heaven's sake.

I don't like the official narrative. It is palpably staffed with ... let's say unfinished sentences.
And it is funny to see all the leftards feathers ruffled upon even mentioning that the official narrative is not complete.

And where exactly do you get "lying hypocrite scum of the earth" and "hysteria"?

I repeat, since you ducked the question --- what in the fuck are you even talking about?

9/11
sandy hook
Boston bombings
Colorado

tha gubbamint did them all so that they could implement the spying programs!!
(which have been around since before you were born)

Not one single solitary lawsuit out of Newtown!!!

Tells you all you need to know.

Not to mention the dozens of detail fuckedupedness swirling around that incident.

• Not.....one.....fucking.....lawsuit!!:eusa_dance:

• Not one single EMS personnel got within 100 yards of the school entrance.:D:D:D;)
  • 80% kill rate/round.......60% higher than any other mass shooting.......ever. From an autistic kid......who nobody but nobody ever saw at a range.:ack-1:
  • Zero school video.......at one of the richest districts in the country.:2up:

• 120 pound "shooter" carrying around "hundreds of rounds" of ammo.:coffee:

911 tapes say, "multiple rifles and shotguns found inside":rofl::rofl::rofl:

• A shotgun was found in the glove compartment.......of a Honda Civic.:laugh:

• 50 "community members" parading in the front door of the firehouse and out the back and in the front......and out the back.........and in the front.......and out the back.........:wtf:

• "Victims" sitting on their "parents" laps.....but the kid has no legs.:up:

OK

Who do they sue, ghoul?

To want to try to find answers on what happened on that horrible day a year ago makes you some kind of maniac/monster/ghoul?

:lol:

This is Crime 101 for heaven's sake.

The only people who deserve to know everything that happened that day are the relatives of the victims. There is no need to satisfy the morbid curiosity of others.

Forum List

Back