Sandusky verdict is in

Eyeah..the left.

:lol:

You can see by the quote that Santurum was reacting like any other politician to a seemingly honorable man. Obviously he wasn't aware of the monster lurking behind the facade. Penn State knew and maybe even local enforcement did also but they kept the criminal behavior a secret for a couple of reasons. Homosexuals are a protected segment of society and the football program was important than the lives of a couple of boys.

What a load of crap.

Crimes perpetrated against homosexuals merit special prosecution and more severe penalties through "hate crimes" statutes. I'd call that an example of a protected segment of society. Organizations like NAMBLA are allowed to exist because society also protects pedophiles.

As courts go, this happened pretty fast. I cant see him being acquitted.

An acquittal is impossible after a guilty verdict.

Unless you mean appeal.

An appeal could not acquit him. The most it could do is get him a new trial. That's not going to happen.

As courts go, this happened pretty fast. I cant see him being acquitted.

An acquittal is impossible after a guilty verdict.

Unless you mean appeal.

An appeal could not acquit him. The most it could do is get him a new trial. That's not going to happen.
No, I meant acquittal because the first post said the verdict wasn't announced. I guess I need to look it the verdict was announced.

This is just more evidence why homosexuals should never be allowed to be around children.
Sandusky was a married heterosexual.
"Heteros" are interested in kids? Haven't we been told by Liberals like you for years that there are many Homosexuals "hiding in the closet of marriage"?

Either he's a Homosexual who likes young boys while hiding under the cover of marriage, or he's a Pedophile who likes young boys while hiding under the cover of marriage.

Either way, he's gonna' get what he deserves: A slow AIDS death or killed in a Prison toilet like Dahmer was.

Last edited:
Sandusky was a married homosexual who used the veneer of heterosexuality to lure boys to his house thinking he was married and safe. Sandusky had six children, all adopted. His wife might be a virgin for all we know.

Sandusky is going to find a little bit of heaven in prison. He will finally be the gay man he was always meant to be. Did he choose boys because he was afraid to go after men? He won't have that problem anymore.

The whole story is sad.
I wonder why his son, or adopted son, waited so long to come forward??
Fear maybe??

I'm glad this case is over...send him away and let's hope we don't hear of anymore stuff like this.

This is just more evidence why homosexuals should never be allowed to be around children.

Fixed it for you,
This is just more evidence why pedophiles should never be allowed to be around children.
There was nothing that needed to be fixed.

Yes, a guy who molests boys is a pedophile; but he is also a homosexual.

In five years when pedophilia is just another accepted sexual orientation should he be released?

Forum List

Back