"Sands of Sorrow" - Dorothy Thompson's 1950 film on Palestinian victims of the Nakba

Shmekel, I can out-debate you in my sleep. Which is not boasting given your humiliating absence of even a modicum of insight into the Middle East.

My advice is to try to retain a small amount of self-respect and skulk away before I rip you another new one.

your fantasy life is really fascinating.

this asshole fetish of yours for instance, you some sort of psychopathic freak into S&M?

you wouldn't last 10 minutes on the debating team of some dump town high school for 10 minutes with your style

Reality, which you clearly are not in touch with. As you are not in touch with the facts.

Do yourself a favor and crawl away so I don't humiliate you, again, shmekel.

funny, i don't feel humiliated. you duck and run around pertinent questions. you make outrageous and not even very creative personal slurs and use quotes from the quran out of context to support a clearly mentally conditioned unwavering backing of the israeli government.

you're only winning in your own feeble excuse for a mind. don't think my silence in the near future has anything to do with you being the green lantern of the debate around here --- it's because you are a waste of time and energy.

your fantasy life is really fascinating.

this asshole fetish of yours for instance, you some sort of psychopathic freak into S&M?

you wouldn't last 10 minutes on the debating team of some dump town high school for 10 minutes with your style

Reality, which you clearly are not in touch with. As you are not in touch with the facts.

funny, i don't feel humiliated. you duck and run around pertinent questions. you make outrageous and not even very creative personal slurs and use quotes from the quran out of context to support a clearly mentally conditioned unwavering backing of the israeli government.

you're only winning in your own feeble excuse for a mind. don't think my silence in the near future has anything to do with you being the green lantern of the debate around here --- it's because you are a waste of time and energy.

I have demolished every one of your posts, shmekel. At least, those with some level of coherence, which you are not able to achieve easily.

Keep it up.

I have demolished every one of your posts, shmekel. At least, those with some level of coherence, which you are not able to achieve easily.

Keep it up.

yeah right, gimme a holler when you're ready to get off the childish shit and back on topic.

Keep it up.

yeah right, gimme a holler when you're ready to get off the childish shit and back on topic.

Who needs you, shmekel? You're a useless pustule.

this was another interesting topic that would be a shame to have die just because you lack the intellect to argue with coyote.

Forum List

Back