"Sands of Sorrow" - Dorothy Thompson's 1950 film on Palestinian victims of the Nakba

The truth is Lebanon has denied 300,000 Pallies citizenship for 60 years and crams them into refugee camps without healthcare or employment so that the UN must care for them.

Now, even you know, genius.

The Palestinians are Palestinian not Lebanese. When they go back home they will not need the UN.

LOL, you're so clueless, it isn't even funny.

Palestinians and Lebanese are not ethnicities, genius. Both are just Arabs.

Zuheir Mohsen...
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are less than ignorant, if that is possible.

fine, so they are all arabs and the saudis, syrians, lebanese, palestinians and a whole mess of others are arab nationalists. so what. they exist and all of this nonsense and ad hominem bat shit has only succeeded in derailing the thread and once again obfuscating historical material that accuses the israelis of atrocities .

what deeply profound horseshit are we going to see decrying the australians for getting upset with the mossad for forging australian documents as cover for an assassination team in bahain?

The Palestinians are Palestinian not Lebanese. When they go back home they will not need the UN.

Zuheir Mohsen...
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

fine, so they are all arabs and the saudis, syrians, lebanese, palestinians and a whole mess of others are arab nationalists. so what. they exist and all of this nonsense and ad hominem bat shit has only succeeded in derailing the thread and once again obfuscating historical material that accuses the israelis of atrocities .

what deeply profound horseshit are we going to see decrying the australians for getting upset with the mossad for forging australian documents as cover for an assassination team in bahain?

Wrong, again, shmekel. Arabs made a feeble attempt to be "nationalists" for about 2 years and they even failed at that.

Arabs identify by religion, for the most part, and, as Muslims, for the most part.

Last edited:
the OP makes the mistake of calling the lady in the film Helen Thompson. Her name is Dorothy Thompson. The OP did get it right in the thread title. You all are arguing about Helen Thomas.... different person altogether.

Zuheir Mohsen...

Wrong, again, shmekel. Arabs made a feeble attempt to be "nationalists" for about 2 years and they even failed at that.

Arabs identify by religion, for the most part, and, as Muslims, for the most part.

whatever. the fact remains that there is a segment of the arab population that was born in or claims permanent residence within lands that were partitioned to become the state of israel or claimed by israel as spoils of war.

these people have rights just like any other human.

there is either going to be a settling of the hostilities or one side is going to have to exterminate the other.

whatever. the fact remains that there is a segment of the arab population that was born in or claims permanent residence within lands that were partitioned to become the state of israel or claimed by israel as spoils of war.

there is either going to be a settling of the hostilities or one side is going to have to exterminate the other.

And, there are people who claim to be from Mars.
Both groups of people are crackpots.

Arabs only have rights in Israel.

i'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but yes both the arabs and israelis are crackpots if neither group can figure out how to live with each other in peace with liberty and justice for all after all these thousands of years.

i'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but yes both the arabs and israelis are crackpots if neither group can figure out how to live with each other in peace with liberty and justice for all after all these thousands of years.

The Arab trash have nearly 30 countries in 8,000,000 square miles. 99.9%

The Jews have only 1 country in 8,000, square miles. 0.1%

Leave the Jews alone, shmekel.

Right...so logical....

Logical Point 1: ...all the people in the Middle East (all Muslims) are "the same" - all Arabs, except the Jews who aren't Arabs. Just like all the people's who live on the European continent are the same - they're all "Europeans"

Logical Point 2: ...this somehow gives Israel the right to do what ever it wants to it's minority (non-Jewish) population

:cuckoo:

Right...so logical....

Logical Point 1: ...all the people in the Middle East (all Muslims) are "the same" - all Arabs, except the Jews who aren't Arabs. Just like all the people's who live on the European continent are the same - they're all "Europeans"

Logical Point 2: ...this somehow gives Israel the right to do what ever it wants to it's minority (non-Jewish) population

If you ever even come close to forming a coherent thought, we'll have a fireworks display to celebrate.

Sound good, pussy?

when the israeli jews begin to act in accordance with the covenant of the doctrine of love, i'll lay off.

until then, i don't know which group embarasses me more as a hebrew israelite --- the warmongering pimps of the state of israel or hollywood pimps like phil specter

when the israeli jews begin to act in accordance with the covenant of the doctrine of love, i'll lay off.

until then, i don't know which group embarasses me more as a hebrew israelite --- the warmongering pimps of the state of israel or hollywood pimps like phil specter

Lay off whatever you're imbibing, shmekel.

Arabs started every war with Israel and with themselves.

Right...so logical....

If you ever even come close to forming a coherent thought, we'll have a fireworks display to celebrate.

Sound good, pussy?

In other words you really can't come up with an argument better than all them Middle Eastern types are "Arabs" so you figure you can deflect with ad hominum:cuckoo:

Right...so logical....

Sound good, pussy?

In other words you really can't come up with an argument better than all them Middle Eastern types are "Arabs" so you figure you can deflect with ad hominum:cuckoo:

In the same words, you're incoherent. I could add clueless, but, I wont.

raspberry tea this afternoon.

it doesn't matter who starts a fight --- if my neighbors were shooting at me and bulldozing my properties, i would probably fight back.

both sides are wrong here and both sides are going to need to make some evolutionary steps to peace, justice and equality or one of the sides is going to need to exterminate the other --- and i just don't see that happening without a terrific widening of the participants in this deadly game.

so are you one of those end-of-the-world nut jobs counting on armageddon starting up over there or can you see some honest resolution to the conflicts?

it doesn't matter who starts a fight --- if my neighbors were shooting at me and bulldozing my properties, i would probably fight back.

both sides are wrong here and both sides are going to need to make some evolutionary steps to peace, justice and equality or one of the sides is going to need to exterminate the other --- and i just don't see that happening without a terrific widening of the participants in this deadly game.

so are you one of those end-of-the-world nut jobs counting on armageddon starting up over there or can you see some honest resolution to the conflicts?

Shmekel, your knowledge of Middle East affairs is demonstrably less than zero.

Israel is a secular country.

Why even bother to post and embarrass yourself? I just rip you a new asshole each time.

Why even bother to post and embarrass yourself? I just rip you a new asshole each time.

in your fucking dreams you twisted pervert.

if you are older than 35, you have my heartfelt sympathy for your obsessions and deluded sense of being some kind of debating hall gladiator.

if you're still the pup you act like, you'll get over it.

if you are older than 35, you have my heartfelt sympathy for your obsessions and deluded sense of being some kind of debating hall gladiator.

Shmekel, I can out-debate you in my sleep. Which is not boasting given your humiliating absence of even a modicum of insight into the Middle East.

My advice is to try to retain a small amount of self-respect and skulk away before I rip you another new one.

Shmekel, I can out-debate you in my sleep. Which is not boasting given your humiliating absence of even a modicum of insight into the Middle East.

My advice is to try to retain a small amount of self-respect and skulk away before I rip you another new one.

your fantasy life is really fascinating.

this asshole fetish of yours for instance, you some sort of psychopathic freak into S&M?

you wouldn't last 10 minutes on the debating team of some dump town high school for 10 minutes with your style

your fantasy life is really fascinating.

this asshole fetish of yours for instance, you some sort of psychopathic freak into S&M?

you wouldn't last 10 minutes on the debating team of some dump town high school for 10 minutes with your style

Reality, which you clearly are not in touch with. As you are not in touch with the facts.

Do yourself a favor and crawl away so I don't humiliate you, again, shmekel.

Forum List

Back