Sandra Fluke holds 10 people campaign stop in RENO!

What about that donor scandal? You gonna keep making up new ones until you find one that works for you?

Mooney Times.. :lol:

"I" made up the donor scandal? Really? Could you show me the article I wrote along with the investigative pieces as well?

Oh yeah, you were in here pushing it for them. You're an old GOP hack, skulking around pushing their memes for them. They always rely on nobodys like you to spread their lies.

Carry on, you ran away from the donor scandal you were pushing so I wouldn't count on anyone with a brain believing any other bullshit story you bring here.

Only sluts on the dole respond positively for Flucke. Her 5 minutes of fame are over.
What an asshole.

This manufactured scam has backfired on the Democrats. Most Americans don't want to hear dumb sluts whining and demanding Taxpayers pay for their slutty lifestyle. The Democrats just didn't see that one coming. They truly believed their manufactured 'Hero' was gonna put their Dear Leader over the top in the Election. Well, that's just not happening. 10 people?? Yikes!

November 13, 2012

....And The Vagina WON!!!!!

"When he called Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute” in March, prompting a personal rebuke by Obama, it ignited a rhetorical fuse that burned straight through election day."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

What did she say? "Yes I have a lot of sex( I'm a slut) and I want free birth control. That's because my college degree cannot get me a job that does not pay shitty wages."
This hussy has had her 15 mins of fame. Let her rot in obscurity.

You put that in quotes.....So, link to where she actually said such a thing. Oh, wait....you were lying. And you lied because that's the ONLY way you could make a case.

How was the Single Woman vote for Romney again?

Is this really necessary?

I know she welched on a bet & all, but come on... When does the gloatfest end so we can have some healthy dialogue?

I've taken my lumps and I am willing to accept that Obama is POTUS, but the endless gloating is getting tedious.
Not all Con$ want to secede... This is my country as well, and I'm not going anywhere. Love this country way too much to walk or move away from her.

What did she say? "Yes I have a lot of sex( I'm a slut) and I want free birth control. That's because my college degree cannot get me a job that does not pay shitty wages."

You put that in quotes.....So, link to where she actually said such a thing. Oh, wait....you were lying. And you lied because that's the ONLY way you could make a case.

Oh please. You people are so fucking programmed.
Hey. I have an idea. If you want to pay for her birth control, have at it. I should not be saddled with her irresponsible behavior.
Sex is a CHOICE. Choices have consequences. So if one is not prepared for the consequences of their actions or unwilling to bear the responsibility of the result, they should refrain from the behavior that can result in those consequences.
DO NOT make your problem, my problem.
If you want the pill, pay for it yourself.

How was the Single Woman vote for Romney again?

Is this really necessary?

I know she welched on a bet & all, but come on... When does the gloatfest end so we can have some healthy dialogue?

I've taken my lumps and I am willing to accept that Obama is POTUS, but the endless gloating is getting tedious.
Not all Con$ want to secede... This is my country as well, and I'm not going anywhere. Love this country way too much to walk or move away from her.

The gloat fest as you put it, will NEVER end. Liberals are perpetually angry, jealous and miserable.
For example, they had the bully pulpit for two years and they WERE STILL miserable. WHy? Because their side got nothing done even though they could do whatever they wanted with impunity.
Liberals will go through the next 4 years and they will STILL be miserable angry and jealous.

Hey. I have an idea. If you want to pay for her birth control, have at it. I should not be saddled with her irresponsible behavior.
Sex is a CHOICE. Choices have consequences. So if one is not prepared for the consequences of their actions or unwilling to bear the responsibility of the result, they should refrain from the behavior that can result in those consequences.

So...you admit you made up that quote from Fluke. Have you ever considered being honest? You might want to try it sometime. Maybe.

So...you admit you made up that quote from Fluke. Have you ever considered being honest? You might want to try it sometime. Maybe.

Yes I made it up you simpleton. It's called using an absurdity to make a point.
This woman is a fool and has been used by the highest levels of our government as a political tool. Her college education obviously is absent to insight and logic.
Did I offend you? Yes? Wonderful.
Nothing like getting a lib so spun up they cannot see straight.

Forum List

Back