Sandra Fluke, future liberal power house or current liberal sock puppet?

Dropped immigration? He can't get any bills past through congress. Same with just about everything else you posted. I don't know how much more civil one can be then to invite people to parties, cocktails, and use their ideas in every piece of legislation. It didn't work.

Let's be honest here. He never ONCE tried to pass immigration reform, even before the democrats lost power.

Orly? What's this all about, then.

Obama’s Record-High Deportations Draw Hispanic Scorn - ABC News

Among Latino registered voters, the sentiment was nearly as strong, with 52 percent disapproving of the Obama administration’s handling of deportations.

Since 2009, the annual average number of deportations has approached 400,000, according to the Department of Homeland Security. That’s double the annual average during President George W. Bush’s first term and 30 percent higher than the average when he left office.

Meanwhile, the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States has hit a decade low because of the down economy and stepped-up enforcement efforts.

Which..aside from conservative business owners..is something most ethnocentric conservatives wanted to see happen.

Except it was the black guy doing it.

OMG she tweeted support for ?????

What's Mittens position on the student loan rates? Well I mean today, what is his position?

Hint: He supports the Presidents plan.

More importantly what will his position be tomorrow?

Exactly. And Obama better act on it, because the student loan issue is a HUGE part of the problems in this economy.

Funny stuff. He better act on it? That tweet was ripped straight out of his speech earlier this week. Verbatim. Hence the sock puppet question.

What's Mittens position on the student loan rates? Well I mean today, what is his position?

Exactly. And Obama better act on it, because the student loan issue is a HUGE part of the problems in this economy.

Funny stuff. He better act on it? That tweet was ripped straight out of his speech earlier this week. Verbatim. Hence the sock puppet question.

"Sock puppet" or not..good ole Rush Limbaugh probably has given her a big start in politics.

She's a shoe in for congress.

Dropped immigration? He can't get any bills past through congress. Same with just about everything else you posted. I don't know how much more civil one can be then to invite people to parties, cocktails, and use their ideas in every piece of legislation. It didn't work.

Let's be honest here. He never ONCE tried to pass immigration reform, even before the democrats lost power.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/obamas-record-high-deportations-draw-hispanic-scorn/

Among Latino registered voters, the sentiment was nearly as strong, with 52 percent disapproving of the Obama administration’s handling of deportations.

Since 2009, the annual average number of deportations has approached 400,000, according to the Department of Homeland Security. That’s double the annual average during President George W. Bush’s first term and 30 percent higher than the average when he left office.

Meanwhile, the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States has hit a decade low because of the down economy and stepped-up enforcement efforts.

Enforcing current law does not equal immigration reform. Come on now.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/obamas-record-high-deportations-draw-hispanic-scorn/

Enforcing current law does not equal immigration reform. Come on now.

Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush didn't bother to enforce it.

So yeah..it's a big change.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_pTE0yQfk]Obama supports Dream Act. - YouTube[/ame]

It's amazing that the Dream Act failed.

While I support a limited form of the dream act you and I both know that it does not change our immigration problem. It just helps a few that are already here. If anything it may induce further illegal crossings.

The numbers have stalled out, Gramps. People are actually returning to Mexico. You can paint it with any brush you want, but the reality is he's doing something, which is more than Bush did. People are being deported as well as leaving under their own free will.

We all have to pay for Sandra Fluke's "pursuit of happiness" it's right there in Constitution 2.0!

"Sock puppet" or not..good ole Rush Limbaugh probably has given her a big start in politics.

She's a shoe in for congress.

You are probably spot on there.

The numbers have stalled out, Gramps. People are actually returning to Mexico. You can paint it with any brush you want, but the reality is he's doing something, which is more than Bush did. People are being deported as well as leaving under their own free will.

They are leaving because the economy is shit and the border states are cracking down with their own laws. When the economy comes back we better be prepared for another large influx. This is the perfect time to solve this problem once and for all.

They are leaving because the economy is shit and the border states are cracking down with their own laws. When the economy comes back we better be prepared for another large influx. This is the perfect time to solve this problem once and for all.

So you adamantly refuse to give any credit for the efforts he has made?

So you adamantly refuse to give any credit for the efforts he has made?

No, I'm just responding to all the off topic remarks. Stats say deportations are up, great. But I'm not talking about CURRENT LAW ENFORCEMENT. I made the original comment about how he never submitted a bill though congress for immigration REFORM and he had control for 2 years. It's a broken promise to the left and it is you all who are refusing to admit it.

Whatever it is; they'll be for it before they even know what it is.

You mean like how Obama dropped immigration as soon as he was elected? Or how he dropped a transparent govt as soon as his healthcare bill was being debated. Or how he forgot his own call for civility as soon as the shooting faded. Or how he called to close gitmo. Or how he wanted to end the wars now. Yada Yada Yada

Indeed...he's in trouble with the far left too...

Forum List

Back