Sandra Fluke, future liberal power house or current liberal sock puppet?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
She seems to have her finger on the pulse of the whitehouse agenda. First rubbers, now student loans. Wonder what's next? Demands for free education?

OMG she tweeted support for ?????

What's Mittens position on the student loan rates? Well I mean today, what is his position?

Hint: He supports the Presidents plan.

More importantly what will his position be tomorrow?

• Banned

What's Mittens position on the student loan rates? Well I mean today, what is his position?

You mean like how Obama dropped immigration as soon as he was elected? Or how he dropped a transparent govt as soon as his healthcare bill was being debated. Or how he forgot his own call for civility as soon as the shooting faded. Or how he called to close gitmo. Or how he wanted to end the wars now. Yada Yada Yada

You mean like how Obama dropped immigration as soon as he was elected? Or how he dropped a transparent govt as soon as his healthcare bill was being debated. Or how he forgot his own call for civility as soon as the shooting faded. Or how he called to close gitmo. Or how he wanted to end the wars now. Yada Yada Yada

No, the topic was student loans.

• Banned

No the topic is Sandra. I should know I wrote it.

She seems to have her finger on the pulse of the whitehouse agenda. First rubbers, now student loans. Wonder what's next? Demands for free education?

She's the new, slightly better educated Cindy Sheehan. She'll be discarded on the trash heap soon enough.

She's the new, slightly better educated Cindy Sheehan. She'll be discarded on the trash heap soon enough.

Probably under Barry's big assed bus.

She'll be one of many and will no doubt feel right at home.

I dunno, she comes across as some what savvy and in the know on liberal topics. As to my topic title I believe she may be both.

Dropped immigration? He can't get any bills past through congress. Same with just about everything else you posted. I don't know how much more civil one can be then to invite people to parties, cocktails, and use their ideas in every piece of legislation. It didn't work.

Dropped immigration? He can't get any bills past through congress. Same with just about everything else you posted. I don't know how much more civil one can be then to invite people to parties, cocktails, and use their ideas in every piece of legislation. It didn't work.

Let's be honest here. He never ONCE tried to pass immigration reform, even before the democrats lost power.

Exactly. And Obama better act on it, because the student loan issue is a HUGE part of the problems in this economy.

Let's be honest here. He never ONCE tried to pass immigration reform, even before the democrats lost power.

Orly? What's this all about, then.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/obamas-record-high-deportations-draw-hispanic-scorn/

Among Latino registered voters, the sentiment was nearly as strong, with 52 percent disapproving of the Obama administration’s handling of deportations.

Since 2009, the annual average number of deportations has approached 400,000, according to the Department of Homeland Security. That’s double the annual average during President George W. Bush’s first term and 30 percent higher than the average when he left office.

Meanwhile, the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States has hit a decade low because of the down economy and stepped-up enforcement efforts.

Yep, you have been had. Can't criticize Romney when obamaturd has done worse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_pTE0yQfk]Obama supports Dream Act. - YouTube[/ame]

It's amazing that the Dream Act failed.

Forum List

Back