Sandra Fluke argued for sex-change-operation insurance mandate

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Fluke and Hu wrote that they hope left-leaning courts will expand the meaning of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to include Americans who do not self-identify with what they call traditional “gender identity” or “gender norms.” The Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

First she can't afford a box of condoms, now we find out she has a secret personal agenda.
:D

gringorgulloso1 says it all:

"I am so happy that we have Sandra Fluke focused on important issues like who should pay for sex change operations and of course contraception. I was really disappointed with the Republicans, they only seemed to be interested in the economy, national debt, things of that nature. I did not hear Romney or Ryan either one even mention who they thought should pay for a sex change. I feel much better knowing that Sandra Fluke is on the ball!!! Maybe if she wasn't she would not have to worry about contraception. WAKE UP!!!! This is ridiculous."

Read more: Sandra Fluke argued for sex-change insurance mandate in 2011 | The Daily Caller

Last edited:

Forum List

Back