Sandra Fluke Argued for Mandatory Coverage for Sex-Change Surgery

Oh , I see - the point of this thread was to discuss the views of a random female activist. It just so happens, purely coincidentally, that Rush Limbaugh spent the better part of three days calling this young woman a slut, a prostitute and degrading her on an intensely personal level. Of COURSE the OP didn't start the thread because of that.

After all, it's not OK to call a female a slut and a prostitute, nor demand she record her most intimate moments for the world to see just because you disagree with her -right? amiright?

I hope Republican's run on the "She's a slut!" platform. What a sweet way to sell your ideas.

Selective outrage not very impressive..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGE3G5kfzps]Low-brow: Bill Maher says Sarah Palin is a 'dumb twat' - YouTube[/ame]
Lol! Yes, Bill Maher is a fucking idiot for saying such stupid shit.

Feel better now?

Fake outrage a year later aint gonna cut it

Just a guess, but I would imagine she especially wants men to pay. Some women just aren't big fans of men.

Not an honest argument. She is already paying $30,000 a year to Georgetown for a package that includes health coverage. So they've already agreed to have a transactional relationship.

They'll give her an education and medical coverage and room and board. She gives them $30,000/year.

Sounds reasonable.

Now all they are discussing are terms.

In a purely fiscal sense, it's really in GeorgeTown's interest to pay for her family planning expenses. (A Gender reassignment, maybe not so much.) They want her to finish her degree so she can pay off her student loans and give money to the Alumni association, after all. And family planning is cheaper than unplanned pregnancies.

That's against Georgetown's policy, which she knew when she signed up. If she didn't like it, there are how many other law schools she could attend?....... :eusa_whistle:

or she can go to Congress and insist that Georgetown should change the policy, which is just fine with me.

Forum List

Back