American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
fluke.jpg
Ashley_Judd_Funny_Or_Die.JPG

Sandra Fluke and Ashley Judd Support Racial Superiority

December 3, 2012 by Gary DeMar

Sandra Fluke, the college student who wants you and me to pay for her birth control, and Ashley Judd, daughter of Naomi Judd and sometime Hollywood actress, love contraception and abortion.

---

Here comes the part that Sandra Fluke and Ashley Judd won’t tell you about the philosophical origin of Planned Parenthood:

“At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the ‘black’ and ‘yellow’ peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger’s American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.”

It’s not much different today. A call for universal contraception will mean that birth control (including abortion) will be directed at people with black and brown skin. White Europe is already in a population decline. In order to balance out the races, Planned Parenthood and the Flukes of the world, along with their financial backers like the Rockefeller Foundation,

---

Read more: Sandra Fluke and Ashley Judd Support Racial Superiority

Yeah uh-huh, sure and Nazis were liberals too........

No brain washing here.......Moving on.

Racial superiority lol. I take it Fluke has no mirrors in her house. If I were selecting genetic specimens for an ark her no neck ass wouldn't even be considered.

More cut and paste from the King of Cut and Paste.

I didn't read it. Why bother?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqxq9NkCxEI]Ashley Judd on Her Delegate Experience at DNC 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYLAJd8t_4]Ashley Judd Speaks to Tennessee Delegation - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back