Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I chose her because she happens to be my favorite actress!
Love her to bits, she always makes enjoyable movies, in my opinion anyway!
So, are you a big fan of Sandra Bullock's??...or no??...maybe just don't care??
And that's fine, feel free to list whom your favorite actress is.
I have a list of her movies in the poll, please choose which one you think is her best, thankies much *smiles*

Last edited:
I like her as an actress and a person. Good example of a sweet girl who fell for the bad boy type and got badly burned.

I don't know much about her as a person, but I've never seen her turn in a bad performance.

I really can't pick a favorite movie but "Blindside" is right up there. Two of her movies we have and especially enjoy are not on the list but are "Speed" and "Two Weeks Notice".

images

images

Last edited:
Sandra Bullock gives a great performance each and every time. Even if the script sucks, she shines

My favorite actress is either Jo Chen
2.jpg

or Eugene
eugenekim.jpg

But Stana Katic is very cool too.
StanaCastlePhoto4GalleryCover.jpg

What makes her so likable is her sense of humor and her down-to-earthness. Smart as a whip, too.

Miss C. and Blindside are two of my favs.

From any interview or whatever I've ever seen with her, she's a total crackup. She strikes me as someone who'd be a great friend to hang with.

Jesse James is a total ass for what he did to her. What a loser . . . and she handled it all with grace.

Can't stand her. And she isn't as sweet as most think her to be. Stuck up, snobby, diva with her entourage. Blech.

She's a bitch. I know someone who knows her personally. Two sides to every story, ya know.

Forum List

Back