Sandra Bullock adopts baby.....in January

This thread is lame, but moving it would deprive me of the joy of negging people who make asinine comments about a woman that could give a shit what they think.

she posed for the cover and inside there is a five page spread where there are many photos and an interview with Bullock.

If she doesn't care, why did she do all that.

d365c93d.jpg

she kept him hidden all this time.

Just when we thought Jesse James couldn't look any scummier, we find out he and Sandra just had a baby together

who fucking gives a shit?

'Blind Side' Inspiration Leigh Anne Tuohy Talks Meeting Sandra Bullock's New Baby

Leigh Anne Tuohy says Sandra Bullock didn't need any help when it came to deciding to adopt her son, Louis.

"She said, 'Here he is, what do you think? You better like him, and I could eat him with a spoon'" Leigh Anne, the real-life inspiration for Sandra's "The Blind Side" character and an adoptive mother herself, told Access Hollywood's Tony Potts in an interview for Access Hollywood and "The Billy Bush Show." "He's the most beautiful little baby. I just had lunch with them Saturday. He's got eyes that have wisdom... I could just stare at him all day."

39BlindSide39InspirationLeighAnneTu.jpg

Forum List

Back