Sanders: Universal Healthcare and Free College Aren’t Radical Ideas, They Are ‘Human Rights’

Yep. Drawing a paycheck for life. Working for the man.

Planning for a good retirement is what intelligent people do. I could live off the 401K, but the wife and I prefer the better things in life.

Yes. So did I. I ran a successful corporation for thirty-five years and sent three kids to college and have now turned the corporation over to them to run. It will support all of us and our families very well.

Yes, and Soros has endorsed Hillary. Calling people stupid when you have a degree in which you will be lucky to find employment and if you are lucky enough to do so will render you a slave to some company for the rest of your life does not make you appear very intelligent.

An MBA is a degree which one is lucky to find employment with? :eek:

I've worked for the same company for 27 years. They funded both the masters and doctorate. It's symbiosis, the advanced research in supply chains and especially constraints, benefits the company significantly. Obviously I benefit through marketability.

Still this is in no way relevant to the moronic meme you posted.

If an MBA is the left's idea of a degree "one is lucky to find employment with", then what is their idea of a degree that's a surefire employer magnet?

The whole "slave to some company" meme sounds familiar though. This is left-speak for "I resent having to work for a living."

The Left? I'm hardly a representative of the Left. LOL. I actually worked for a living having a degree that afforded me the opportunity to start a business and actually design and build things.

Chuckles, I don't give a rat's furry ass what you identify as. You think and talk like a leftist, you're gonna have to own it, whatever label you want to hang around your neck.

Yes, and Soros has endorsed Hillary. Calling people stupid when you have a degree in which you will be lucky to find employment and if you are lucky enough to do so will render you a slave to some company for the rest of your life does not make you appear very intelligent.

I've worked for the same company for 27 years. They funded both the masters and doctorate. It's symbiosis, the advanced research in supply chains and especially constraints, benefits the company significantly. Obviously I benefit through marketability.

If an MBA is the left's idea of a degree "one is lucky to find employment with", then what is their idea of a degree that's a surefire employer magnet?

The whole "slave to some company" meme sounds familiar though. This is left-speak for "I resent having to work for a living."

The Left? I'm hardly a representative of the Left. LOL. I actually worked for a living having a degree that afforded me the opportunity to start a business and actually design and build things.

Chuckles, I don't give a rat's furry ass what you identify as. You think and talk like a leftist, you're gonna have to own it, whatever label you want to hang around your neck.

Well, I conclude that you are stupid.

Well, I conclude that you are stupid.

As opposed to the brilliance it took for you to believe I would care.

Forum List

Back