Sanders supporters threaten to boycott vote

Could be ... :auiqs.jpg:

“When I look at some of these other candidates out there, I can see them just sucking any enthusiasm from any undecided voters. So anyone who might have been for Bernie won’t vote for Biden, or any of the others out there,” Jackelen the Washington Examiner after a Sanders town hall in Newton.

“I think that people will sit at home because they see establishment Democrats that don’t really care. The only thing that they bring to the table is that they’re not Trump. That is not going to drive enough people out that will get a win over Trump,” he said.

'People will sit at home': Sanders supporters threaten to boycott vote if Democrats pick a centrist

Half of em stayed home last time
Mostly because they were really stoned and forgot

Besides mom was baking cookies that day ...

Before I left brooklyn the dem primaries were going on ...
Proud to already have been a trump supporter but still didnt have any faith he'd actually pull it off...... yet ...

So thiers a Bernie bro in front of a coffee shop asking for donations .....

Not one fuck did he give that hillary just rigged ny...it didnt even register with him..I was more irked Bernie was getting railroaded ..which paid of nice for that little commie joo rat

I asked why arent you guys raging ...I mean it what you do .......derp
Notta....

MY support for trump didnt register with him yet ...after all trump wasn't destroyer of all life on earth ....and a wacist ....yet.

Had a friendly conversation...I bet he stayed home ...

Having plowed through this word salad complete with its "joo" and "notta" I think I know who was stoned. :420:

shockedcanadian said:
I also see an impeachment of Trump as a certainty that Bernie will win in 2020.
Trump Has Already Been Impeached
And Sanders Has NO Chance Of Being President In His Life-Time
He is the only candidate Trump supporters would vote for
HA-HAA !!
I Think You're Confusing Trump Supporters
With The Progs That Said:
"McCain. There's A Republican I Could Vote For !!"

No - Repeat - 'NO SUCH THING'
As A Republican Of Any Stripe
That Would Vote For ANY Announced Democrat Candidate
Especially, ESPECIALLY SANDERS

You Just Sit Back In Canada
And Watch Republicans Shock The Tar Out Of You

Last edited:
The D party has picked centrists before. They always lose when they do.

O campaigned as a progressive and won. Of course, he was a terrible fraud. He clearly was a corporatist warmongering centrist.

Actually, Obama was an extreme Progressive. From his signature Obamacare Abomination to the Trillion Dollar Porkulus, Cash for Cluckers and Gay Marriage initiatives, we've never had anyone more extreme.
Wrong. Clearly so. No president did more for Wall Street and the 1% than O. Stop accepting right wing propaganda and think.

Cornel West summed him up perfectly, “a black mascot of Wall Street oligarchs and a black puppet of corporate plutocrats. And now he has become head of the American killing machine and is proud of it.”
The Obama Deception: Why Cornel West Went Ballistic

“When I look at some of these other candidates out there, I can see them just sucking any enthusiasm from any undecided voters. So anyone who might have been for Bernie won’t vote for Biden, or any of the others out there,” Jackelen the Washington Examiner after a Sanders town hall in Newton.

“I think that people will sit at home because they see establishment Democrats that don’t really care. The only thing that they bring to the table is that they’re not Trump. That is not going to drive enough people out that will get a win over Trump,” he said.

'People will sit at home': Sanders supporters threaten to boycott vote if Democrats pick a centrist

Well this works for me. I suppose it makes sense to some degree because at least they won't lose so much face or have to fess up to supporting a big loser which ever one it's going to be.

Bill Clinton rates this post "ironic".

Bill Clinton was an ultraliberal progressive.

Actually, the last non-lib that the D's nominated was John F Kennedy

:laughing0301:

How long have you been in this country? Three days?

Oh and thanks for the setup.

Unlike the usual wags who think they make points here, that there Googly Image is a real quote. It's linked.

Unlike the usual wags who think they make points here, that there Googly Image is a real quote. It's linked.

By modern standards, JFK would be a tea bagging, ultraconservative ditto head.

Remember that he actually reduced taxation, definitely not the marxist that he is considered to be today.

Remember that he actually reduced taxation, definitely not the marxist that he is considered to be today.

JFK reduced taxation because the times demanded it, following the heavy taxation that was in place both here and in Europe TO PAY FOR WORLD WAR TWO, dumbass.

No one lives in "modern standards". They live in the time they're alloted. And if JFK were alive today he'd be 102.

Half of em stayed home last time
Mostly because they were really stoned and forgot

Besides mom was baking cookies that day ...

Before I left brooklyn the dem primaries were going on ...
Proud to already have been a trump supporter but still didnt have any faith he'd actually pull it off...... yet ...

So thiers a Bernie bro in front of a coffee shop asking for donations .....

Not one fuck did he give that hillary just rigged ny...it didnt even register with him..I was more irked Bernie was getting railroaded ..which paid of nice for that little commie joo rat

I asked why arent you guys raging ...I mean it what you do .......derp
Notta....

MY support for trump didnt register with him yet ...after all trump wasn't destroyer of all life on earth ....and a wacist ....yet.

Had a friendly conversation...I bet he stayed home ...

Having plowed through this word salad complete with its "joo" and "notta" I think I know who was stoned. :420:
It's possible

What's really funny is I dont even pay attention to you ...simply because you're one of the boards dumbest posters ......and I can barely spell lol...this is CNN

Jack and Bobby both were rabid anti-Communists. They would not be with our modern-day Democrats.

Worked out well for Putin and friends in 2016.

Uncle Pooty wanted Hillary Clinton to win.

And now he wants one of the Democrat Party weak links to win.

Putin works with Trump and he respects Trump. But he'd rather have a panty waist like Mayor Petey or Sleepy Joe in office that he could bamboozle and intimidate.

After all, Putin is a Russian patriot, and even though he really wouldn't want to sit in the same room with a poofter like Buttigieg, he would rather do it to get a good deal for his people.

Worked out well for Putin and friends in 2016.

Uncle Pooty wanted Hillary Clinton to win.

And now he wants one of the Democrat Party weak links to win.

Putin works with Trump and he respects Trump. But he'd rather have a panty waist like Mayor Petey or Sleepy Joe in office that he could bamboozle and intimidate.

After all, Putin is a Russian patriot, and even though he really wouldn't want to sit in the same room with a poofter like Buttigieg, he would rather do it to get a good deal for his people.

Pootybear gives Trumpybears a little woodie-bear.

The Bernie bros won't sit at home they'll secretly vote Trump like last time and put him over the top. For as long as it takes for the DNC to get it you will not shove your corrupt Wall Street candidates down our throat.

An opinion piece from an extreme right wing fake n

Jack and Bobby both were rabid anti-Communists. They would not be with our modern-day Democrats.

Jack and Bobby would be just fine with today’s Democrats, even though most of today’s Democratic are much further to the right of Bobby or Jack Kennedy.

Jack and Bobby would be just fine with today’s Democrats, even though most of today’s Democratic are much further to the right of Bobby or Jack Kennedy.

Really? I don't remember the older Kennedy men as being that hot to trot for Abortion or Gay Marriage as you remember.

Forum List

Back