Sanders Leaves the Democratic Party in Disgust

This is hardly any surprise.

The only way a politicians would be walking away from the leadership of one of the largest factions within that party is if he feels he must to avoid doing irreparable harm and causing Trump to get elected.

Democratic Party Unity my ass.

Bernie Sanders Leaves the Democratic Party

Sanders, who considers himself, officially, an Independent in Congress because his views lean further left than the Democratic party’s platform, caucuses with Democrats. But until declaring an intention to run for the presidency in 2015, he had rarely, if ever, identified as a member of the Democratic Party (he’s been in politics since 1979).

And now, despite pleading with his base to support Hillary, even though they’re concerned that she’s too moderate, Sanders will return to Vermont and to his seat in the Senate, and he’ll do it with no official party affiliation....

Sanders has struggled all along with whether to call himself a Democrat, evenducking the question of his party affiliation, raised by local Vermont media, just days after he declared. He later tried to reinforce that he was, indeed, a Democrat. But Sanders certainly wasn’t a party player—and that’s exactly the concern Wasserman Schultz voiced in the Wikileaks document dump.
sanders-demexit-wordpress-750x445.jpg

Democratic Principles have little if any validity in the Board Room. Sry but that is the way it is.

OK, knuckleheads on both sides, listen up.

Cruz and Kasich and Bush and Romney say to Trump, "fuck off and die."

Sanders says to Hillary, "I whole heartedly support you."

I have no intention of voting for Trump. I refuse to vote for any Democrats. I will not vote Libertarian. I can't.

...On a serious note...

If he wasn't before, Sanders is nothing more than a sell-out and a JOKE.

He rallied millions behind him, vowed to represent them, then - like the hunchback in the movie '300' - he betrayed his own people. He tossed away his rep as representing his people by praising and endorsing that which he claimed to have hated. His people turned on him, booed him. Now he has perpetrated 'betrayal' again, against his 'new' masters now, by leaving the Democratic party ...'in disgust'.

The only thing that should disgust him is having thrown away the trust and loyalty of his followers to bow at the alter of Hillary and the Establishment DNC. Too late, after his vow of support and loyalty to them, was the DNC's own betrayal against him was exposed, their anti-Semitic, Anti-LGBT, anti-Catholic, anti-Christian...in their own words, in their own e-mails.

So now, Bernie leaves the DNC...to where? Will his ex-loyal followers, who booed him as he gave a speech on stage at the DNC for Hillary, going to take him back? I doubt it.

He's a man 'without a country'.

Cruz, Kasich, Bush, and Romney has the courage, integrity, and self-respect to stay on their feet and declare they would not support Trump, as opposed to Bernie, who betrayed his followers, fell to his knees, and kissed the DMC's ass....right before it was exposed that they F*ed him HARD, without lubricant, during the primaries.

Cruz, Kasich, Bush, and Romney has the courage, integrity, and self-respect to stay on their feet and declare they would not support Trump, as opposed to Bernie, who betrayed his followers, fell to his knees, and kissed the DMC's ass....right before it was exposed that they F*ed him HARD, without lubricant, during the primaries.
Only in a fool's mind is that the case. Sanders acted honorably. The Republicans who support Trump acted honorably. These men all follow their consciences.

Only in a fool's mind is that the case. Sanders acted honorably. The Republicans who support Trump acted honorably. These men all follow their consciences.

If Sanders had any honor, honesty and integrity, he would have dropped his phony "Independent" label and be a Democrat long time ago.

He had the bloody nerve to think that he could hitch hike his ride to the Presidency as a Democrat.

Having said that, I hope all his supporters will either write his name in or vote for Trump.

Sanders is a person of honor, honesty and integrity, while those like FJO are like . . . well, like FJO, and you don't listen to them for anything important.

Forum List

Back