Sanders leading in Iowa but Trump beats them all in a New York Times poll

Last edited:
https://www-chicagotribune-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-latest-iowa-poll-bernie-sanders-20200125-cqrous3esfbrfk44keolqfebim-story.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15800014570436&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicagotribune.com%2Fnation-world%2Fct-nw-nyt-latest-iowa-poll-bernie-sanders-20200125-cqrous3esfbrfk44keolqfebim-story.html

In fact, among general election voters in Iowa, a state he carried by nearly 10 points four years ago, Trump defeated all of the top five candidates as well as Bloomberg in head-to-head matchups. He bested Sanders, 48% to 42%.

Is the fat lady warming up? Despite the Democrats best efforts to damage Trump with a scam impeachment he still defeats all of them in this latest poll taken Jan 20 to 23.

And Hillary defeated all the Repubs in the early polls...how did that work out?
It worked out to her utter shock, because the voters kicked in for change just like they wanted, and well they finally got it because they had finally had enough of the Democrat's bullcrap. MAGA.
Voters don’t choose the president. The Electoral College does.

Voters choose the EC for each state, who officially elect the president. The EC should be just a formality.
I hope they make them virtual/automatic so that there are no "faithless" EC voters.

The EC is far from a formality regardless of how faithless electors are handled. The EC transforms votes. It changes them. You cannot say voters elect the president without acknowledging that voters intend has to be “translated” by this system.

Which is why you can’t say the voters elected Trump. It’s just not true.

Voters elected Trump state by state via the EC. That is a simple fact. If you dispute that, go see a shrink.
upload_2020-1-26_8-4-39.png

It worked out to her utter shock, because the voters kicked in for change just like they wanted, and well they finally got it because they had finally had enough of the Democrat's bullcrap. MAGA.

Voters choose the EC for each state, who officially elect the president. The EC should be just a formality.
I hope they make them virtual/automatic so that there are no "faithless" EC voters.

The EC is far from a formality regardless of how faithless electors are handled. The EC transforms votes. It changes them. You cannot say voters elect the president without acknowledging that voters intend has to be “translated” by this system.

Voters elected Trump state by state via the EC. That is a simple fact. If you dispute that, go see a shrink.
View attachment 302595

The EC is not the same as “the voters”. We both know this.

Who got the most votes last time around?

https://www-chicagotribune-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-latest-iowa-poll-bernie-sanders-20200125-cqrous3esfbrfk44keolqfebim-story.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15800014570436&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicagotribune.com%2Fnation-world%2Fct-nw-nyt-latest-iowa-poll-bernie-sanders-20200125-cqrous3esfbrfk44keolqfebim-story.html

In fact, among general election voters in Iowa, a state he carried by nearly 10 points four years ago, Trump defeated all of the top five candidates as well as Bloomberg in head-to-head matchups. He bested Sanders, 48% to 42%.

Is the fat lady warming up? Despite the Democrats best efforts to damage Trump with a scam impeachment he still defeats all of them in this latest poll taken Jan 20 to 23.

The polls are never wrong the other way.

I have said numerous times this impeachment crap is gonna do nothing but get Trump supporters all riled up and more eager than ever to vote for him. I have no dog in the fight because I don't care who wins. Trump is a bullshit artist who has played with the idea of more gun grabbing and HAS banned bump stocks and talked about
'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

I expect him to actually follow through with some anti gun bills that he signs,I expect a war with Iran, I expect the wall to fall even farther down the list of things he gives a shit about.

With ANY demoncrat we will get some good things like erasing college loan debt , depending on the candidate getting out of stupid wars and shit we are in overseas but that's about it.

So I truly don't care who wins and I won't vote for him nor the demoncrat candidate.
You will get far worse with the demoncrats. That's a fact, and not fiction if looking at the history. All one has to do is look at it all, and then apply it to the reasoning of why we are currently where we are right now in this country.

They are exactly the reason we got Trump as president anyway, because they were way worse than he could ever think about being.

Vote Trump, and if you have never voted before, then it's time you started.

You can't deny what good the guy has done, and it far out weighs the bad while he has been in the job. Everything is looked at in a balance.

Bump stocks after the way the Vegas killer used one, well he was probably right to temporarily do something because the apparatus turned a semi-auto rifle into an automatic thus violating that decades old policy in the country. Otherwise Trump just used the laws already on the books.

The good people have to just hide and lock away their stuff until society is fixed somehow (i.e. returned to some better sense of normalcy), but that will only happen by electing better reps into our government, and not electing what has been seen upon that Democrat stage currently.

If the government wants to truly represent the people, then it will find ways to seperate the weapons from the bad guy's only, and this without infringing upon the rights of the good guy's. Turning good people into bad people because of bad governance or bad policy is a travesty and disaster for years to come.. This can't keep happening.

Creating better deterrents by creating better anti-theft technology is definitely good policy, while broad confiscation of guns aimed towards everybody is bad policy. We gun rights activist, and gun owners have no problem with such things as good policy being created to enhance our freedoms and rights as good citizen's, but confiscation of guns and their accessories is off the table for good people, and it will remain off the table always.

The other problem is the proven Democrat hand slapping of criminals, and their compassion for henious criminals and henious gangs through tolerance or toleration of such things, and worse until their damage has been done... They support things that knowingly erode a civil society, yet they just push and push and push towards chaos and anarchy if they don't get their way or even after they get their way. The evidence of their calamity is all around, yet because they are a recognized established party, then the people sadly get fooled by it all.

View attachment 302595

You talking about in certain states ??? Trump won because the EC gives access to all states regardless of in the election.

View attachment 302595

You talking about in certain states ??? Trump won because the EC gives access to all states regardless of in the election.
Trump won because the EC decides how much a vote is worth.

I have said numerous times this impeachment crap is gonna do nothing but get Trump supporters all riled up and more eager than ever to vote for him. I have no dog in the fight because I don't care who wins. Trump is a bullshit artist who has played with the idea of more gun grabbing and HAS banned bump stocks and talked about
'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

I expect him to actually follow through with some anti gun bills that he signs,I expect a war with Iran, I expect the wall to fall even farther down the list of things he gives a shit about.

With ANY demoncrat we will get some good things like erasing college loan debt , depending on the candidate getting out of stupid wars and shit we are in overseas but that's about it.

So I truly don't care who wins and I won't vote for him nor the demoncrat candidate.
You will get far worse with the demoncrats. That's a fact, and not fiction if looking at the history. All one has to do is look at it all, and then apply it to the reasoning of why we are currently where we are right now in this country.

They are exactly the reason we got Trump as president anyway, because they were way worse than he could ever think about being.

Vote Trump, and if you have never voted before, then it's time you started.

You can't deny what good the guy has done, and it far out weighs the bad while he has been in the job. Everything is looked at in a balance.

Bump stocks after the way the Vegas killer used one, well he was probably right to temporarily do something because the apparatus turned a semi-auto rifle into an automatic thus violating that decades old policy in the country. Otherwise Trump just used the laws already on the books.

The good people have to just hide and lock away their stuff until society is fixed somehow (i.e. returned to some better sense of normalcy), but that will only happen by electing better reps into our government, and not electing what has been seen upon that Democrat stage currently.

If the government wants to truly represent the people, then it will find ways to seperate the weapons from the bad guy's only, and this without infringing upon the rights of the good guy's. Turning good people into bad people because of bad governance or bad policy is a travesty and disaster for years to come.. This can't keep happening.

Creating better deterrents by creating better anti-theft technology is definitely good policy, while broad confiscation of guns aimed towards everybody is bad policy. We gun rights activist, and gun owners have no problem with such things as good policy being created to enhance our freedoms and rights as good citizen's, but confiscation of guns and their accessories is off the table for good people, and it will remain off the table always.

The other problem is the proven Democrat hand slapping of criminals, and their compassion for henious criminals and henious gangs through tolerance or toleration of such things, and worse until their damage has been done... They support things that knowingly erode a civil society, yet they just push and push and push towards chaos and anarchy if they don't get their way or even after they get their way. The evidence of their calamity is all around, yet because they are a recognized established party, then the people sadly get fooled by it all.
I am an accelerationist I want things to get worse. So bad in fact that we collapse into anarchy and civil war. That is the ONLY way to fix things. Republic/Democracy doesn't work. We need something new.

Forum List

Back