Sanders: corporate taxes will absolutely go up if Dems take back control

is that what Alex jones Is telling you sweetie?

I think your tinfoil hat is too tight. and I have to wonder why people who are barely marginal in terms of income are concerned about corporate taxes.
You should be concerned since every penny of corporate taxes is added to the products you purchase. It’s amazing you can’t grasp this reality.

I don't feel bad for corporations making billions in profits. neither should you.

I am more concerned that the punitive creeps are hurting the states where we pay state and local taxes by taking away that deduction. for me that is a lot of money. the fact that you can now write off a private plane but I have to pay tax on my state tax is disgusting and immoral.

you can't create a society where you crush the bottom 99%. that is banana republic territory. I know what places look like where you have to live behind barbed wire and have to worry about being kidnapped. it's stupid to create that where it doesn't exist.
Where do you think those profits go?

View attachment 166498
Is that your 401k or other retirement accounts? Because that’s where the profits go.

Is that your 401k or other retirement accounts?

No, that's Scrooge McDuck swimming in a pool filled with his profits.

Better corporate taxes go up than the gop plan to make individual taxes go up .

I disagree. I think you and all the other leftists who are constantly calling for tax increases finally pay your fair share.

You know, the smart thing would be to not cut taxes for now since we have a deficit and instead cut spending. Of course the fake fiscal responsibility party is doing its best to increase the deficit by slashing whatever they can. It's obvious republicans don't really care about the debt no matter how much they claim they do.

You know, the smart thing would be to not cut taxes for now since we have a deficit and instead cut spending. Of course the fake fiscal responsibility party is doing its best to increase the deficit by slashing whatever they can. It's obvious republicans don't really care about the debt no matter how much they claim they do.
When has Congress ever cut spending?

Republican congress could right now. Republicans cut taxes and increase spending they always increase the debt.

Republican congress could right now. Republicans cut taxes and increase spending they always increase the debt.
Why should they do it? Why didn't the Dims do it when they had the chance?

Why should they? I thought thats what they were supposed to be all about. They have all three branches of govt and they dont do it and increase debt instead. All I hear from them for years is fiscal responsibility and decreasing the debt. I mean they are outspoken about it. And then all I see is them increasing the debt every time they are in power. They are fakes I don't believe them anymore.

Sanders: Corporate Taxes Will ‘Absolutely’ Go Up If Dems Take Back Control
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) said Sunday Democrats would “absolutely” raise the corporate tax rate if they take back control of Congress.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yah think, oh wait zombies aren't able to think LOL........................

I think your tinfoil hat is too tight. and I have to wonder why people who are barely marginal in terms of income are concerned about corporate taxes.
You should be concerned since every penny of corporate taxes is added to the products you purchase. It’s amazing you can’t grasp this reality.

every penny of corporate taxes is added to the products you purchase.

To be more accurate, added corporate taxes either increase prices, reduce dividends or reduce wages.
Most likely some combination of all three.
That may make sense if you're not working for other corporations. My business is based on on providing services to other, mostly larger, corporations. If their taxes are high, my taxes are high. They come to me as a place to cut costs, my taxes are high, how do I cut costs? The idea that you just raise costs to the consumer looks good on paper, unfortunately the usual answer is move production out of the US.

Oh , all hail our corporations!!!

How about we focus on the working man, who buy all that crap the corporations selling .
Quit falling down the well...
It’s a privilege to work not the right. dumbass

Sanders: Corporate Taxes Will ‘Absolutely’ Go Up If Dems Take Back Control
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) said Sunday Democrats would “absolutely” raise the corporate tax rate if they take back control of Congress.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yah think, oh wait zombies aren't able to think LOL........................

I don't feel bad for corporations making billions in profits. neither should you.

I am more concerned that the punitive creeps are hurting the states where we pay state and local taxes by taking away that deduction. for me that is a lot of money. the fact that you can now write off a private plane but I have to pay tax on my state tax is disgusting and immoral.

you can't create a society where you crush the bottom 99%. that is banana republic territory. I know what places look like where you have to live behind barbed wire and have to worry about being kidnapped. it's stupid to create that where it doesn't exist.
The government has no claim to perceive future taxes

Why should they? I thought thats what they were supposed to be all about. They have all three branches of govt and they dont do it and increase debt instead. All I hear from them for years is fiscal responsibility and decreasing the debt. I mean they are outspoken about it. And then all I see is them increasing the debt every time they are in power. They are fakes I don't believe them anymore.
They should do it because the people who support them like you claim that's what should be done. However, we understand you only support it if Republicans do it so you can denounce them as mean and heartless when the cut all the Democrat boondoggles. Dims whined about the deficit every single year Bush was in office, but the minute their guys ran the show, the floodgates were open.

ho do you think you're fooling?

Thanks for admitting that no Congress has ever cut spending, and your ilk has screamed bloody murder whenever Republicans proposed to cut spending an any program that wasn't defense related.

Forum List

Back