Sanctuary City Question Leaves Gibbs Stammering

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread591651/pg1

This is to funny. I told you Obama had opened up a can of worms he didn't want opened by suing over his law.

It is a very logical and legitimate question.

If Arizona can not pass a law that mimics Federal Immigration law, because of Federal Supremacy on the issue of Border control and immigration. Then why is the Obama Admin not suing every Sanctuary City. All who have passed laws in direct conflict with standing Federal Immigration law.

Gotta love Gibbs non answer.

I can't wait to here the excused the dream up for this one.

Last edited:
Arizona tries to regulate immigration. Sanctuary cities do not. Immigration regulation is solely a federal power. I guess Gibbs doesn't know his Constitution.

Sanctuary cities do not.

No, what they do is fail to abide by federal statute, which is a crime.

Gibbs and the admin never expected anyone in the WH press pool to call them on their hypocrisy. There's a damn good chance this lawsuit will explode into a fullblown scandal over dereliction of duty on the part of the Executive Branch as well as the several dozens of sanctuary cities. Now that the case has been brought under 'constitutional authority' grounds, you can question them back asking 'why are you derelict in YOUR duty to enforce the laws?'

Yessirreebob! This is a Charlie Foxtrot for the P-BO Peeps in the worst way. And once control of the senate is lost, you can expect the investigations are going to come BOILING out like a hive of ravenous army ants to strip the lib carcass clean.

Arizona tries to regulate immigration. Sanctuary cities do not. Immigration regulation is solely a federal power. I guess Gibbs doesn't know his Constitution.

Wrong, the Federal suit against Arizona specifically claims the Arizona Law will hinder the Feds ability to full fill its duty pertaining to immigration. So are you telling me cities with Laws that say come here illegals. We wont report you. Are not hindering the Feds ability pertaining to immigration law? also while you are right Arizona law does try to regulate immigration. It does so by mimic Federal law. Which there is Legal precedent already telling us is ok. As long as they are not making new law, or changing the law, it is legal, and following precedent any court will rule that way.

LOL

nice try, but it ain't going to be that easy this time. This is one of those royal screw ups you can make go away with half truths.

Gibbs and the admin never expected anyone in the WH press pool to call them on their hypocrisy. There's a damn good chance this lawsuit will explode into a fullblown scandal over dereliction of duty on the part of the Executive Branch as well as the several dozens of sanctuary cities. Now that the case has been brought under 'constitutional authority' grounds, you can question them back asking 'why are you derelict in YOUR duty to enforce the laws?'

I would bet money there are some lawyers hold up in a room right now planning the suit, and looking for plaintiffs. Maybe the family of that rancher in Arizona, or any one of the families of people killed in SF by illegals who had been picked up by cops and let go.

Last edited:
istock_can-of-worms.jpg

Sanctuary cities try to regulate immigration by saying that people who ignore the law are safe there.

also while you are right Arizona law does try to regulate immigration. It does so by mimic Federal law. Which there is Legal precedent already telling us is ok.

No, there is not a legal precedent saying that. You just made that one up. And no, Arizona's law does not mimic federal law. Anyone who says that has not read the law itself.

Last edited:
More proof that we in the Untied States of America,
have NO GOVERNMENT, we have a CIRCUS.

P.T. Barnum was ALMOST right,
There's a sucker born every minute
in America of late, it seems to be several a second.
Yes folks A new Circus has taken over America's 'leadership': and the HEAD CLOWN is_________.
The new name:
Ding A Ling Bros & F'it up Daily Circus,
come one come all see the two-headed snake, the bearded lady, ooops someone turn her right side up, hell she still has a beard wtf is she drinking now?
See the line of two-headed jackasses, they talk out of both ends in stereo.
See lady justice, the new statue shows her just sitting there holding the constitution in one hand, and a bag of money in the other,while having the AG scratching her ass saying WTF is going on?

In our magicland,come see the "Hall of Smoke" otherwise known as Congress and across from them the "Hall of Mirrors", the Senate, watch them perform feats of marksmanship, slinging bullshit 10,000 miles and splattering the entire audience in crap, and be amazed, most of the audience keeps coming back for more crap.

I have about two pages of this crap, but since it's so stupid I am gonna burn the rest....
That is All..............for now :D:

Funny how states rights theorists believe in states rights but only as long as they think the states are right, isn't it?

Yeah. I saw OL'Gibby scrambling for an answer on that one also.

Wonder what BS the administration will come up with the cover this?? Wonder how long it will take to come up with the answer also.

Lets go after AZ but god forbid we go after Sanctuary Cities who are breaking the law in reality. Jeeze. Whata fucked up bunch of shit.

Last edited:

Deregulating immigration isn't a power of a city or state either. Hope you felt smart with that answer over night. Good morning, reality calling.

States are neither required to enforce Federal immigration policies nor constitutionally allowed to arrest people for violating Federal immigration policies.

It's pretty simple, really.

States are neither required to enforce Federal immigration policies nor constitutionally allowed to arrest people for violating Federal immigration policies.

It's pretty simple, really.

Actually, every elected offical is sworn to up hold the Constitution. Also, most government contracts require the state or city to obey all federal laws when receiving funds. Note the recent spy case. Illegals are basically in the same situation.

Forum List

Back