Sanctions, do they work???

No they don't, it only makes the regular citizens of those countries suffer thats it, sancions have yet to bring a regime like Iraq or Iran to their knees.

There were sanctions on Iraq since the desert storm and all it did was kill countless Iraqi civilians.

Decepticon is nothing more than a partisan fucktard hack. It's gotten to be annoying to read his ramblings. he's like that guy outside of my building always talking to himself about nothing.

You are correct and we bombed the shit out of Iraq in the 90's as well, Saddam never went anywhere.

Sanctions, along with a few really well-placed big bombs work pretty well.

Sanctions do not nothing to a nations military as the leadership will continue providing for them. The wealth of the nation is controlled by the power their needs will also be met. The people of the nation have little to say about their nations actions. So how do sanctions do the job?

End Dangerous Sanctions Now; Peace Through Free Trade | Libertarian Party

It literally seems that USA foreign policy deals out sanctions like cards being dealt in a poker game. Problem is the sanctions inevitably lead to war not peace. I'm not anti war when war is needed, but this playing world cop by the feds has gotten way out of hand in my opinion. Other than protecting trade routes the USA's jurisdiction ends at our international boarders, at least from a constitutional perspective. Anyone else see a problem with the feds foreign policy of sanctions & preemptive strikes(shades of nazi Germany!)???

Nope...

Forum List

Back