Sanctimonius Left: explain how putting illegals ahead of LEGAL immigrants waiting in line is FAIR

It's time to fix our broken immigration system | The White ...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/.../immigration/immigration-ac...
White House
In an address to the nation, President Obama lays out the executive action he's taking to fix our nation's broken immigration system. Select CC or Captions to

here it is you crybaby loon; NOT AN INTERPRETATION, but DIRECTLY FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

show all of us where it addresses the marriage loophole, or the H1B visa issues beyond EXTENDING the visas of those "high-skilled workers>

THEN, if you're adult enough, man up and admit you're a loser

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Get his ass handed to him, and now want to make it about Obama only.

I have answered the original OP bullshit nonsense, and now you want me to answer if I agree with Obama?

TSK, TSK, TSK!

As pointed out you are clueless, and ask I will not click a link from you to read something and if you want me to address it then post the parts you want me to address because I could give a rat ass what Obama want!

you havent answered shit you loser; just deflected and cried like a baby

once again; how is it fair to the millions waiting patiently in line to come in legally to be placed in back of people who snuck in???

nutjob bruce answered the question this way: "life isnt fair"

wasnt that you fool?????

SO so conclude

you're crying that you dont like the way my OP is framed because of side issues about H1B and marriage loopholes

you instead made the bizarre statement that "life isnt fair"

well then the same can be said of the H1B visa and marriage loophole issues dullard! lol

and now you want to cry that you never said you agreed with what obama is proposing either. so you just want to cry? and not only cry but change the subject to whine about what YOU want to cry about??

got it.

you answered your own question leftard!

lol

Sure I did!

The reason why you refuse to answer is because I know for a fact you had no problem when George Bush wanted immigration reform and now you hate it because Obama want it.

You do realize Obama does not want it because had he wanted it he would have gotten it done in his first two years in office and not waited until a GOP house was put in place and then demand something to be done.

Obama is as much of a liar as you, and the fact is he uses immigration reform as a political football just like the right does, and if it were taken away then those like Obama and the Tea Party Caucus would not be able to use it to rile their base up!

Now get a fucking clue you worthless nitwit!

HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING "FOR A FACT" when you dont know me at all idiot???

you're making a fool of yourself here; like you losers always do when you find things inconveniant

Simple, show me a post by you when Bush was President complaining about his attempt to fix the illegal immigration problem, and if you have none then the fact is you supported Bush while bitching about Obama.

Why do we need more LEGAL immigrants?

To fill jobs that uneducated Americans can not do...

If that were true, why are foreign countries better at educating their people than we are? Why are there so many Indian and Pakistani doctors, for example, working in this country?

The way Liberals have run the educational system in the ground, it's a wonder even those who want to learn are able to learn. So much attention is placed on those who regularly show they could care less it takes away from time that could be spent on those who care about learning. Foreign countries don't do things like that. If you show you don't care, they will oblige you and return the favor. When you can't cut it financially as a result of that choice, they don't feel sorry for you and force someone else that made good choices to support you.

I agree.

If those like NYcarbineer want the US to be so much like other countries, why don't they support us doing the same? They don't. They cater to those who don't want to learn and take away from those who do and then create programs to support those who aren't able to make it financially due to their own choices.

Sure I did!

The reason why you refuse to answer is because I know for a fact you had no problem when George Bush wanted immigration reform and now you hate it because Obama want it.

You do realize Obama does not want it because had he wanted it he would have gotten it done in his first two years in office and not waited until a GOP house was put in place and then demand something to be done.

Obama is as much of a liar as you, and the fact is he uses immigration reform as a political football just like the right does, and if it were taken away then those like Obama and the Tea Party Caucus would not be able to use it to rile their base up!

Now get a fucking clue you worthless nitwit!

you're making a fool of yourself here; like you losers always do when you find things inconveniant

Simple, show me a post by you when Bush was President complaining about his attempt to fix the illegal immigration problem, and if you have none then the fact is you supported Bush while bitching about Obama.

If that were true, why are foreign countries better at educating their people than we are? Why are there so many Indian and Pakistani doctors, for example, working in this country?

The way Liberals have run the educational system in the ground, it's a wonder even those who want to learn are able to learn. So much attention is placed on those who regularly show they could care less it takes away from time that could be spent on those who care about learning. Foreign countries don't do things like that. If you show you don't care, they will oblige you and return the favor. When you can't cut it financially as a result of that choice, they don't feel sorry for you and force someone else that made good choices to support you.

I agree.

If those like NYcarbineer want the US to be so much like other countries, why don't they support us doing the same? They don't. They cater to those who don't want to learn and take away from those who do and then create programs to support those who aren't able to make it financially due to their own choices.

exactly!! maybe we should have MEXICO'S immigration laws??? think the Left would go for that??

the evidence that you are more interested in Hispanic votes than in fairness and actual reform is what i've been saying to that idiot Bruce you moron, that none of the things he's whining about are central points of obama/democrat's "immigration reform"

ur a joke too

Yammer, Yammer, Yammer!

Jeb Bush is also for immigration reform and so are a good amount of GOP members, so are they pandering for the Hispanic vote?

When you say immigration reform, it sounds as if the only reform you want is what Obama proposed.

I'm for immigration reform. I suspect it's quite different that yours. I say boot ALL illegals out, post armed guards at the border, and treat those trying to sneak in the same way one would treat someone invading their personal residence.

No, I want work visas only and if they want to apply for citizenship then they must return to their country, and not use the Marriage loophole to be able to skirt around the system.

I do not believe in granting transfer of status as citizenship or resident, and the OP'er never ask me to clarify my stance like you just did.

It's not a loophole you dumb piece of shit. It's the law.

It is?

So are you going to tell me that when some Filipino pays a man to marry her so she can get a transfer of status it is legal?

it is not, and you are a worthless piece of shit for not knowing how it really works!

That's abuse of the system and a loophole. A man marrying a woman because they love each other and her being able to stay is the intent of the law. Someone going around it is abuse and a loophole. There is a difference but you group all of them together. I made that distinction. You seem to be the stupid piece of shit that didn't read it.

if you stand your ground and hang on long enough to avoid their constant misdirection attempts notice how they often run away??

I agree.

exactly!! maybe we should have MEXICO'S immigration laws??? think the Left would go for that??

They constantly clamor about (fill in the blank) country doing things a certain way except when that way doesn't fit their agenda.

The OP makes the false assumption or untrue statement that liberals think the system in place is fair. No such evidence exist to support the claim by the OP

the evidence that you are more interested in Hispanic votes than in fairness and actual reform is what i've been saying to that idiot Bruce you moron, that none of the things he's whining about are central points of obama/democrat's "immigration reform"

ur a joke too

Yammer, Yammer, Yammer!

Jeb Bush is also for immigration reform and so are a good amount of GOP members, so are they pandering for the Hispanic vote?

When you say immigration reform, it sounds as if the only reform you want is what Obama proposed.

I'm for immigration reform. I suspect it's quite different that yours. I say boot ALL illegals out, post armed guards at the border, and treat those trying to sneak in the same way one would treat someone invading their personal residence.

Also deporting every illegal is not going to happen.

The fact is the solution is never simple, but I do not want amnesty at all. What I want is a five year program with work visas which every illegal that has no major felony against them must comply, and if not be deported back to their country of origin.

In the five year period the Congress would have the right to renew the visa program and if not those on the program would be require to leave the country.

If they want to obtain a status transfer they must leave for ten years and then apply for status transfer and not be granted one here.

See I do not support the Liberal approach either but I am not as tough as you are either.

Don't expect to fix the problem. It's like cancer. You don't get rid of it if you let part of it stay in your body. You have to rid yourself of it to get rid of it.

You say you don't want amnesty but what you suggest is that very thing. All you're wanting to do is put a time frame on it and say if you haven't done (fill in the blank) in five years, we'll overlook your crime of coming here illegally. That's the same as telling a bank robber if he doesn't rob another bank, he can keep the money he stole from the last one.

Your "would be required to leave the country" statement is exactly what you say won't work. If they don't meet the requirements, they will have to be deported.

It's not about being tough. It's about not rewarding in any way a criminal because there happens to be a lot of them.

typical left-wing coward. the thread title is an open question to the Left. instead of even trying to answer the left-wing coward comes with his own question

Calling someone a coward is just typical of a Tea Party supporter that think they have all the answers and in reality their answer is never the correct one.

Life is not fair, and that is the reality.

There are many legal immigrants that skirt around the law by using the marriage loophole to obtain the transfer of status.

So as you whine and cry about the system ( which is really broken ) the fact is you are clueless about the immigration process and I have seen it first hand and have seen the illegal side for immigrants that come over here on a H1B work visa.

you loser; if they are skirting the law at least they are following it. it's a LEGAL LOOPHOLE you mindless idiot. the Left's "immigration reform" doesnt address that either, idiot, so your point is moot anyway now isnt that right?

Have you ever read the bi-partisan immigration reform bill that passed the Senate and would have passed the House if Boehner hadn't tyrannically blocked a vote?

J. Boehner wanted to pass the bill it is the tea party beggars that pressured him not to passed the bill. If you watch the GOP debate TedCruz inserted himself he is one these assholes that blocked it.

Look at the moronic Left, led by spoon-fed losers regurgitating talkign points, is trying to make a case that granting legal status to, putting 12 MILION mostly Hispanic illegals ahead of MILLIONS WAITING PATIENTLY IN LINE IN THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM is fair in any sense of the word.

I thought the Left was all about the fairness?????

idiots and hypocrites

Hope this helps you.

Pew Poll: Americans Favor Legalizing People Unlawfully in U.S.

so why the discrepency leftard??

obviously the people dont trust Democrats, especially obama, on immigration issues.

Look at the moronic Left, led by spoon-fed losers regurgitating talkign points, is trying to make a case that granting legal status to, putting 12 MILION mostly Hispanic illegals ahead of MILLIONS WAITING PATIENTLY IN LINE IN THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM is fair in any sense of the word.

idiots and hypocrites

Is this your new signature [idiots and hypocrites] or the group in the echo chamber who you represent?

Life isn't fair. Don't like it, tell God to make it so. Though it might be easier to listen to liberals and progressives, those who try to influence laws to make life a bit more fair for those in need.

Pragmatic may not always be fair, but it is the best first look at a problem once identified if a solution is sought. Calling for a drag net, for that is the only way to find, collect and detain 11 million people isn't pragmatic, it is unrealistic and costly. Only fools and demagogues support such a plan.

i didnt ask you to cry about what is foolish in your eyes. I asked you how leaving millions who are doing it legally behind is fair. Just admit it isnt. is that so hard?

Let me get this straight. You want to process those people applying legally to be accepted first.
We are already doing that. In 2013 total of 777,416 and in 2014 654,249 individuals became naturalized citizens. These doesn't count the legal immigrants with green cards that are eligible for US residency that are already here.
Mexican illegals are already here in US in hiding, working not paying taxes, paid under the table, driving without insurances license, health etc. Why don't we bring them out and let them start paying their share of taxes, buy their own health & car insurance and follow the law. What other choices do you have?

Naturalization Fact Sheet

idiots and hypocrites

Is this your new signature [idiots and hypocrites] or the group in the echo chamber who you represent?

Life isn't fair. Don't like it, tell God to make it so. Though it might be easier to listen to liberals and progressives, those who try to influence laws to make life a bit more fair for those in need.

Pragmatic may not always be fair, but it is the best first look at a problem once identified if a solution is sought. Calling for a drag net, for that is the only way to find, collect and detain 11 million people isn't pragmatic, it is unrealistic and costly. Only fools and demagogues support such a plan.

i didnt ask you to cry about what is foolish in your eyes. I asked you how leaving millions who are doing it legally behind is fair. Just admit it isnt. is that so hard?

Let me get this straight. You want to process those people applying legally to be accepted first.
We are already doing that. In 2013 total of 777,416 and in 2014 654,249 individuals became naturalized citizens. These doesn't count the legal immigrants with green cards that are eligible for US residency that are already here.
Mexican illegals are already here in US in hiding, working not paying taxes, paid under the table, driving without insurances license, health etc. Why don't we bring them out and let them start paying their share of taxes, buy their own health & car insurance and follow the law. What other choices do you have?

i'm for that if you:

1. put them behind EVERYBODY NOW WAITING IN LINE TO come in legally AND

2. pay any taxes of the kind you just mentioned they didnt pay while working under the table AND
3. PAID BACK EDUCATION FUNDS THE STOLE, especially for childrent that they BROUGHT HERE, that werent born here AND
4. CLOSE THE FREAKING BORDER

you know as well as i do the border isnt really closed, and so-called deportations arent really deportations, they just changed the definition. you also know the Left will never allow any of the above to happen

idiots and hypocrites

i'm for that if you:

1. put them behind EVERYBODY NOW WAITING IN LINE TO come in legally AND

2. pay any taxes of the kind you just mentioned they didnt pay while working under the table AND
3. PAID BACK EDUCATION FUNDS THE STOLE, especially for childrent that they BROUGHT HERE, that werent born here AND
4. CLOSE THE FREAKING BORDER

you know as well as i do the border isnt really closed, and so-called deportations arent really deportations, they just changed the definition. you also know the Left will never allow any of the above to happen

Your saying that illegals caught at the border changed their definition and let them in? Can you explain that?
And where and what does it mean change the definition? Link?
Can you tell me how many illegals crossed the border in 2014 or 15 that get thru the BP agents? Link?
Your Item #1 what is your cut off dates of waiting in line? These people are already here. Do you accept them working as is and getting cheated or let them pay? Get real.
Item 2 and 3 stop dreaming and get real.
Item 4. Border is closed. If you want a tour of our borders Texas or Arizona at your choice. I will be glad to do that for you. Let me know.

Forum List

Back