Sanchez sister: Supremacists back Ariz. law

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
The rhetoric and rancor over Arizona’s tough immigration law was ratcheted up a bit this week when Rep. Linda Sanchez told a Whittier Democratic group that the measure was orchestrated by “front organizations for white supremacist groups.

As reported by the Whittier Daily News, Sanchez, D-Lakewood, said this law is “not accidental or one person’s crazy idea. There’s a concerted effort behind promoting these kinds of laws on a state-by-state basis by people who have ties to white supremacy groups.”

The News reported that at a dinner meeting of Whittier’s Mark Twain Democratic Club, Linda Sanchez said the Arizona law is designed to create a system where minorities can legally be discriminated against. They’ve also posted audio of the event.

Sanchez’s statement went viral and she issued a clarifying statement late Thursday saying she didn’t mean to imply that everyone who supports the Arizona law “is a racist or white supremacist.’’

Sanchez’s sister congresswoman – Rep. Loretta Sanchez – isn’t getting into this one. Her office said they’re going to decline to comment on Linda Sanchez’s statement.

Loretta Sanchez has spoken out against the Arizona law but has chosen to use a bit less inflammatory language.

Sanchez, D-Santa Ana, has said she was worried that she might be a deportation target given her heritage and opposes the law because it could lead to racial profiling and doesn’t get at the root issue – the need for comprehensive immigration reform.

“Arizona’s immigration law may be smart politics, it isn’t smart policy,’’ Loretta Sanchez said in a statement after Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer met this week with President Barack Obama to talk about his plan to deploy 1,200 National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexico border. “If we really want to secure our border with Mexico, Congress needs to assert its jurisdiction on border security issues and, more importantly, tackle comprehensive immigration reform once and for all.’’

Sanchez sister: Supremacists back Ariz. law - Total Buzz : The Orange County Register

Dumb & Dumber - a toss up. :cuckoo:

That's the only argument the open border ever uses; "You're a RACIST!".

I always counter that La Raza, MALDEF and MeCha are just "The Tan Klan".

You will find that latinos are a very racist group. It's all about me, myself, and I. They scream racist when in fact THEY are the racists as is proven by their signs and remarks at these protest rallys.

You will find that latinos are a very racist group. It's all about me, myself, and I. They scream racist when in fact THEY are the racists as is proven by their signs and remarks at these protest rallys.

What do you mean Angelhair, these wonderful, law abiding wannabe U.S.citizens just want to belong and get along...... isn't that why they are carrying American Flags?:lol:

Whenever you see stories about how racist this law is, remember this...if an illegal polish person with a busted headlight and an LEGAL hispanic with a busted headlight are rolling down the street, which one will a cop pull over.

Or better yet, who is worse, Hector in front of home depot or John Smith who hired 100 of them for his construction business.

Last edited:
Whenever you see stories about how racist this law is, remember this...if an illegal polish person with a busted headlight and an LEGAL hispanic with a busted headlight are rolling down the street, which one will a cop pull over.

Or better yet, who is worse, Hector in front of home depot or John Smith who hired 100 of them for his construction business.

Both. And I'm assuming that was supposed to be questions 'cause you're too stupid to use proper punctuation.

Next question.

I've seen cops pull over multiple vehicles before, it's not that difficult.
John Smith, the lawbreaker and enabler is worse but they are both breaking the law.

It depends which car has the darkest tinted windows.....my guess it will be the car who the cop noticed first with the busted headlight. Both (Hector & John) as they are BOTH breaking the law. That was easy - next.

Both. And I'm assuming that was supposed to be questions 'cause you're too stupid to use proper punctuation.

Next question.

No,whats worsers is the businessesses who hire them, since thier alreaddy is a law on the boooks herer taht is supposed to stoopped them. I would have a queastion, but i dont know hows to punctuate or spelles it seems. :doubt:

You do know that 50% of businesses here in Arizona hire illegals now, dont you? 50%. There is a law on the books that's supposed to stop them from doing it, but since they aren't illegals, I guess its OK with you? Note the question mark, duffus.

Forum List

Back