Sanchez having better season than M-I-T-T Mitt Mitt Mitt

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Sanchez is having a better season than M-I-T-T Mitt Mitt Mitt and Sanchez is gonna get replaced by McIlroy.

Woody Johnson puts Mitt Romney winning presidential election ahead of winning season for NY Jets on wish list - NY Daily News

When it comes to Who’s No. 1 in Woody Johnson’s life, the Jet owner has a simple answer: M-I-T-T, Mitt, Mitt, Mitt.

One day after his Jets suffered an embarrassing 34-0 loss at home to San Francisco he deemed “unacceptable”, Johnson was asked on Bloomberg TV Monday if he would rather have a winning Jets’ season or a victorious presidential election for Mitt Romney.

Hope you are sitting down Jet fans.

"Well I think you always have to put country first," Johnson said. "So I think it's very, very important that for - not only us - but in particular for our kids and grandkids that this election come off with Mitt Romney and (Paul) Ryan as president and vice president."

While Johnson’s words could leave Jet fans with faces redder than any Red state, the way things are looking right now,Johnson may not get either wish.

✄snip>

An American putting the country first, I'm sure you would have trouble understanding the concept, but they do it all the time. His concern for the country does not deminish his enthusiam for his job, but some folks have their priorities strait, how can you assume Jets fans don't.

An American putting the country first, I'm sure you would have trouble understanding the concept, but they do it all the time. His concern for the country does not deminish his enthusiam for his job, but some folks have their priorities strait, how can you assume Jets fans don't.

Woody Johnson understands that getting America running on all cylinders is good for business....including his.

A wise American putting the nation before football. You act like this is some amazing thing. It's not.

Forum List

Back