San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

The Puerto Rican People should tar & feather this asshole. I mean within only a couple days after the Hurricane, she was already bitchin & whinin and screeching 'Racism.' These kinds of massive undertakings take some time. It's a bankrupted Third World nation that's just been decimated by a catastrophic Hurricane. Dealing with that isn't easy. It of course takes some time. So this woman should immediately be removed from office. She's part of the problem, not the solution.

Wow, now 9 is a couple.

'NINE FUCKING DAYS.

Do tou Trupettes ever do anyrthing but lie? Are you all this fucking stupid?

She was whining and screeching 'Racism' only after a couple of days. She's clearly trying to cash in politically, off this terrible tragedy. I did some research on her. She has close ties with the US Democratic Party. It's backing her for a future run for Governor. Her behavior has been pretty disgusting and unacceptable. Hopefully, common sense and reason will win out, and the Puerto Rican People will dump her.
You lying fuck. She never said anything about racism.
I

Really? Gutierrez helped her out with the script and t shirts to trash Trump. Her payoff? DNC looking to back her running for Governor. It was all a set up.

Yep. Following the money is always the first thing to do when these hacks spout rubbish. Her using a major tragedy to promote herself is despicable, but of course tards like 'RealDave' admire that in their politicians.
Funny chit coming from a person who admires a man that cheated on his wives & married his mistresses, a man who cheated people in business, man that defrauded students in a fraudulent university, a man that bragged about assaulting women, a ,man that trashed the military serioce of John McCain, a man that attacked a Gold Star family, a man that does not like POWs, a man that lied more than any other candidate during the campaign.

That is what you admire.

Yes, I admire the courage of the mayor of an Juan to stand up for her people.

'I have news, 9 days without enough water & food is NOT a success.
'

Where did I say I admired any politician? Obviously you're mentally ill and need to invent strawmen and change the subject from the fact you're just another sicko freak show bandwagoning with your fellow deviants and gimps.

You defend Trump. I bet you voted fir Trump. At least have the balls to back up what you say. instead of running away like a little girl.

The Puerto Rican People should tar & feather this asshole. I mean within only a couple days after the Hurricane, she was already bitchin & whinin and screeching 'Racism.' These kinds of massive undertakings take some time. It's a bankrupted Third World nation that's just been decimated by a catastrophic Hurricane. Dealing with that isn't easy. It of course takes some time. So this woman should immediately be removed from office. She's part of the problem, not the solution.

Wow, now 9 is a couple.

'NINE FUCKING DAYS.

Do tou Trupettes ever do anyrthing but lie? Are you all this fucking stupid?

She was whining and screeching 'Racism' only after a couple of days. She's clearly trying to cash in politically, off this terrible tragedy. I did some research on her. She has close ties with the US Democratic Party. It's backing her for a future run for Governor. Her behavior has been pretty disgusting and unacceptable. Hopefully, common sense and reason will win out, and the Puerto Rican People will dump her.
You lying fuck. She never said anything about racism.
I

Turns out exactly as i suspected. She's Democratic Party puppet scum. Her 'Trump's a Racist!' shite was clearly another shameful Democrat-orchestrated sham. She can go to hell as far as i'm concerned. And hopefully enough good reasonable Puerto Rican Citizens agree with me. She needs to be removed from office as soon as possible.

Cruz attacked Trump because she was a huge Hillary supporter in 2016 and because she is almost a lock as the DNC's candidate for Governor in Puerto Rico in 2020. She sought to create the ''US' VS the Incompetent, Uncaring 'Them'' faux conflict.

Cruz attacked Trump because she was a huge Hillary supporter in 2016 and because she is almost a lock as the DNC's candidate for Governor in Puerto Rico in 2020. She sought to create the ''US' VS the Incompetent, Uncaring 'Them'' faux conflict.

Oh yeah, clearly another shameful Democrat-orchestrated sham. Hopefully there's enough good rational Puerto Rican Citizens who will decide to hold her accountable for her despicable behavior. The woman should be removed from office as soon as possible. And she certainly shouldn't ever be Governor.

Oh yeah, clearly another shameful Democrat-orchestrated sham. Hopefully there's enough good rational Puerto Rican Citizens who will decide to hold her accountable for her despicable behavior. The woman should be removed from office as soon as possible. And she certainly shouldn't ever be Governor.
Unfortunately it's all part of the game of 'politics'. Citizens have to stay on their toes to spot / keep up with the political BS....often on both sides.

Really? Gutierrez helped her out with the script and t shirts to trash Trump. Her payoff? DNC looking to back her running for Governor. It was all a set up.

Yep. Following the money is always the first thing to do when these hacks spout rubbish. Her using a major tragedy to promote herself is despicable, but of course tards like 'RealDave' admire that in their politicians.
Funny chit coming from a person who admires a man that cheated on his wives & married his mistresses, a man who cheated people in business, man that defrauded students in a fraudulent university, a man that bragged about assaulting women, a ,man that trashed the military serioce of John McCain, a man that attacked a Gold Star family, a man that does not like POWs, a man that lied more than any other candidate during the campaign.

That is what you admire.

Yes, I admire the courage of the mayor of an Juan to stand up for her people.

'I have news, 9 days without enough water & food is NOT a success.
'

Where did I say I admired any politician? Obviously you're mentally ill and need to invent strawmen and change the subject from the fact you're just another sicko freak show bandwagoning with your fellow deviants and gimps.

You defend Trump. I bet you voted fir Trump. At least have the balls to back up what you say. instead of running away like a little girl.

lol you're the idiot running around crying like a spoiled little girl, bitch. Why would I need to 'back up' the obvious? lol you got nothing; never did, never will.

D
Oh give me a freaking break. With every breath one takes one is heading towards death. It's inevitable. Death and taxes. At the last report I saw that only 16 had died. Hey that is awesome if that is the final death toll for a Category 5.

The bitch is a drama queen and trash talking the relief effort. Fuck her.
Still proving what a low life POS misogynist you are.

People without food & water for 8 fucking days ARE dying.

Why the fuck did your orange God not send the military the next day? Why did he wait 8 days? Was his trips to his golf resorts more important. Or did he have to fight with NFL players?

Trump has a God Damn job. He should STFU & do it. And you should STFU until he actually does something instead of running in circles screaming " You're doing a great job Doinnie"
Dumb FUCK the navy was there the minute the storm stopped As for the army and marines guess what the PORTS and airfields were damaged exactly how were they supposed to be there the day after the storm YOU FUCKING RETARD.

8 f r e a k i n days to assign a general to be in charge.

You assholes were just blaming the truck driverts.

But now you blame storm damage?

Make up your minds here.

I rreally think the military can go places without a port. Really.

They have these things called helicopters that can deliver good & personnel to get shit done.
200 helicopters were available and used in Houston for Hurricane Harvey. 60 were available and used for Puerto Rico.
The copters had to fly from aircraft carriers, you know LIMITED deck space?
Hovercraft!

Forum List

Back