San Fransisco Police Chief calls a 'spade' a 'spade'. WELL done.

Wow our country needs more of this guy...Bravo to him!!
I see this occasionally as well, judges who undermine habitual criminals terms for probation and just let them walk after three and four offenses..

The question is why? What do they get out of it? Is their vision of the world so skewed that they see giving these criminals a 5th chance as their "duty" to society? Or are they getting money from someone, somewhere to let these people go?

The later would be bad enough but the former is actually the scarier of the 2.

The question is why? What do they get out of it? Is their vision of the world so skewed that they see giving these criminals a 5th chance as their "duty" to society? Or are they getting money from someone, somewhere to let these people go?

The later would be bad enough but the former is actually the scarier of the 2.

Those are good questions insein, I wouldn't presume to know the answers, but letting felons go, is certainly NOT the answer.

I worked for two years in Marin County California as a juvenile probation officer, and we saw these little gangsters released upon the community on a constant basis by juvenile judges.

Just one of the reasons, I no longer work for the justice dept. in ANY capacity.

If I remember correctly, the Federal court of appeals for that area, is the 9th circuit, one of the MOST liberal in the nation, google it, and you'll be in shock.

Clegg must have it wrong. That guy can't be the chief if "Heather Fong" (Jesus, give me strength) is chief. He's probably a union rep, my guess. You can bet your ass "Heather Fong" (what the hell has happened to my country?) wouldn't give a speech like that. "Heather Fong" (God, will America wake up?) got her job not because she fights crime but because she's not a white male. Heather Fong belongs in a laundry, not a uniform.

Clegg must have it wrong. That guy can't be the chief if "Heather Fong" (Jesus, give me strength) is chief. He's probably a union rep, my guess. You can bet your ass "Heather Fong" (what the hell has happened to my country?) wouldn't give a speech like that. "Heather Fong" (God, will America wake up?) got her job not because she fights crime but because she's not a white male. Heather Fong belongs in a laundry, not a uniform.

Actually, I mean, what I want to say is, damn your funny WJ.

Forum List

Back