San Fransisco outdoor smoking ban

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Mar’s bill would prohibit smoking at outdoor events on city property that require permits or permission from city agencies, except in some limited cases.
“It’s carefully crafted also to exclude smaller neighborhood organized events such as block parties. And also, importantly, it does not prohibit the use of medical cannabis,” Mar said.
SF Considers Strict Outdoor Smoking Ban – Except For Medical Pot « CBS San Francisco

:eusa_eh:

What do you expect out of a bunch of fascist hippies?

I will never visit the land of fruits and nuts.

Besides I love the logic of this one. First they claim their bans are to protect people from second hand smoke - yet apparently via this ban you can light a joint up and get everyone around you high with your second hand weed smoke and that is perfectly fine.

Don't you love how these progressives think? their logic is just beautiful - it's the skull-fucking gift that keeps on giving.

This is the same city that had to think about whether or not to allow nude men seating in restaurants without a towel or barrier.

they are awesome...I have ones with no nicotine just vanilla extract,flavour and water but there is no craving for a cig..it seems the addiction was far more to the act of smoking than physical addiction to nicotine..I would highly recommend them...no ash.. no smell..no physical harm but the enjoyment of smoking

Mar’s bill would prohibit smoking at outdoor events on city property that require permits or permission from city agencies, except in some limited cases.
“It’s carefully crafted also to exclude smaller neighborhood organized events such as block parties. And also, importantly, it does not prohibit the use of medical cannabis,” Mar said.
SF Considers Strict Outdoor Smoking Ban – Except For Medical Pot « CBS San Francisco

:eusa_eh:

Besides I love the logic of this one. First they claim their bans are to protect people from second hand smoke - yet apparently via this ban you can light a joint up and get everyone around you high with your second hand weed smoke and that is perfectly fine.

Don't you love how these progressives think? their logic is just beautiful - it's the skull-fucking gift that keeps on giving.

if you can get high by "second hand" pot smoke....your a fucking lightweight of the first degree....

Nothing they could possibly do in San Francisco would ever surprise me. Something in the water out there really fucks up those people's minds.

if you can get high by "second hand" pot smoke....your a fucking lightweight of the first degree....

I don't smoke weed anymore, however most of my friends do - sitting in a clam-baked car for a bit will certainly give a non-weed smoker a buzz.... You wont be "high" but you will certainly feel it....

I don't smoke weed anymore, however most of my friends do - sitting in a clam-baked car for a bit will certainly give a non-weed smoker a buzz.... You wont be "high" but you will certainly feel it....

Nick sitting in a "Clam-Baked" car is somewhat different then sitting in an outdoor patio....just sayin....

Forum List

Back