san fransisco bans guns

San Francisco bans guns
Wow, that's like so totally fabulous!:gay:

Didn't I see this Simpson's episode already? The town gets rid of all their guns and then zombies overtake the town but Homer comes through time from the future to save the day. Yeah, the Simpsons already did it. Sorry San Francisco, but you'll have to be a little more original than that if you want to impress me! :funnyface

It is blatantly unconstitutional.

The question is will the Courts strike down the law. The courts have been rather unclear on whether they consider the Second amendment one of the substantial rights enforced on the states by the 14th amendment. However, if it comes before the new court, I can't tell you what will happen.

We live in a messed up world where its its ok to kill an unborn baby but not defend ourselves.

It is blatantly unconstitutional.

The question is will the Courts strike down the law. The courts have been rather unclear on whether they consider the Second amendment one of the substantial rights enforced on the states by the 14th amendment. However, if it comes before the new court, I can't tell you what will happen.

We live in a messed up world where its its ok to kill an unborn baby but not defend ourselves.

california's ninth circus court will uphold it

manu1959 said:
muslims overrun sf....film at 11.....maybe the street gangs will hold them at bay

That's ok...Kansas banned evolution...it's a wash!

MissileMan said:
That's ok...Kansas banned evolution...it's a wash!

Who the heck cares about that? Apparently now we have no right to defend ourselves yet we have people arguing about theories of how the world was created. The only way anyone knows anything for sure is if God shows them details. I dont know many people who claim that. its just not important. Defending ourselves is.

Forum List

Back