San Francisco Sends Out Robots To Drive Away Needy Citizens While Making Room For Illegals

Votes of course. Liberals are betting that 10's of millions of illegals will someday suddenly become legal voters, all it takes is a Democratic Party ,majority in the Legislative Branch again

Laughing......So the SPCA put a robot outside their building betting that 10s of millions of illegals will someday become legal voters?

Really?
No California Democrats and other sanctuary states are spending so much money on illegals hoping that they will eventually be legal.

By putting robots out in front of the SPCA?

Animal shelter faces backlash after using robot to scare off homeless people

They have more concern for the cats and dogs than they do for the people among them.

You....you realize that it was the SF SPCA that put the security robot out in front of its building, yes?

You really ARE a stupid jackass who can't even read, aren't you? And do you really think this practice will stop here? This is just the beginning. Just as the other person said in another thread a few hours ago, you really ought to read stuff more carefully so that you stop putting your own foot in your mouth forcing other people to waste their own time with the obvious. I've noticed that about you Leftists here, the stupider you are, the cockier and more self-assured you are of all your wrong conclusions and the bigger an ass you make of yourself while you think you're insulting others! But as has been famously said: the tragedy of ignorance is ignorance of it, and you are its poster boy.
I thought the Right would be in favor of people and companies protecting their private property.

Animal shelter faces backlash after using robot to scare off homeless people

They have more concern for the cats and dogs than they do for the people among them.

You....you realize that it was the SF SPCA that put the security robot out in front of its building, yes?

You really ARE a stupid jackass who can't even read, aren't you? And do you really think this practice will stop here? This is just the beginning. Just as the other person said in another thread a few hours ago, you really ought to read stuff more carefully so that you stop putting your own foot in your mouth forcing other people to waste their own time with the obvious. I've noticed that about you Leftists here, the stupider you are, the cockier and more self-assured you are of all your wrong conclusions and the bigger an ass you make of yourself while you think you're insulting others! But as has been famously said: the tragedy of ignorance is ignorance of it, and you are its poster boy.
I thought the Right would be in favor of people and companies protecting their private property.

Dude, these poor saps have their heads so far up their conspiracy addled asses that they still haven't figured out that it as the SPCA that put that robot in front of their building.

And not the city of San Francisco.

Forum List

Back