San Francisco Mayor tired of ‘enabling’ homeless population: ‘I don’t stand for that’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
tents-1280x720.jpg

Oh my goodness! How can the mayor of the city of Love Children and Hippies be so uncaring? Aren't those poor, unfortunates the same as the rest of his city? Deserving of humane treatment?

How hypocritical.

Farrell told the San Francisco Chronicle: “Enough is enough. We have offered services time and again and gotten many off the street, but there is a resistant population that remains, and their tents have to go.”

He added, “We have moved as a city from a position of compassion to enabling (unacceptable) street behavior, and as mayor I don’t stand for that.”

More @ San Francisco Mayor tired of ‘enabling’ homeless population: ‘I don’t stand for that’

Yeah...good luck with that bud. As soon as he has any policeman lay a finger on those shitbags the liberals are going to have an aneurysm.

The era of good tidings is ending in California and as they are drug back from the party haze kicking and screaming from the reluctant reveler...Maybe sense and sensibility can help save the day...

Tough love people.....Grab a shovel and bury the turds...

It has to do with those who will not be helped. They are the ones who will be moved and moved again. This is part of liberalism that so many wrongers do not know about or understand.

tents-1280x720.jpg

Oh my goodness! How can the mayor of the city of Love Children and Hippies be so uncaring? Aren't those poor, unfortunates the same as the rest of his city? Deserving of humane treatment?

How hypocritical.

Farrell told the San Francisco Chronicle: “Enough is enough. We have offered services time and again and gotten many off the street, but there is a resistant population that remains, and their tents have to go.”

He added, “We have moved as a city from a position of compassion to enabling (unacceptable) street behavior, and as mayor I don’t stand for that.”

More @ San Francisco Mayor tired of ‘enabling’ homeless population: ‘I don’t stand for that’

How do they pound a tent stake into the sidewalk?

tents-1280x720.jpg

How hypocritical.

How do they pound a tent stake into the sidewalk?

With a damn big hammer...I do believe they call them sledge hammers or the ones I use are .22 loads that shoots nails into concrete.

What you are seeing are the after affects of supposedly 2014 trickle down tax cuts in San Francisco.. The Hi-Techs got richer and the middle class got kicked to the streets..

Property was sold right under the middle class across the bay area, and sold to build 3 million dollar condos ..

I think more republicans would be open to the libs 'super safety net' ideas if there was not the adverse result of generational dependence. I'm curious at what point the liberals say there is too much dependence and damage. After a certain point, you can't just say that is the price of progress. Give someone a nickle, and they end up clubbing you with a sock full of change.

What you are seeing are the after affects of supposedly 2014 trickle down tax cuts in San Francisco.. The Hi-Techs got richer and the middle class got kicked to the streets..

Property was sold right under the middle class across the bay area, and sold to build 3 million dollar condos ..

These aren't middle class people thrown out of their homes. They are either mentally ill or just too fucking lazy to get jobs "beneath them"

Most of the people begging in NYC fall into two categories, old crazy people, and young drug strung people.

I think more republicans would be open to the libs 'super safety net' ideas if there was not the adverse result of generational dependence. I'm curious at what point the liberals say there is too much dependence and damage. After a certain point, you can't just say that is the price of progress. Give someone a nickle, and they end up clubbing you with a sock full of change.

Love the Roy Batty avatar.

All those memories will be lost like...tears... in the rain. Time to die

Wow, so for the first time in my life an SF mayor actually said something intelligent? Wonders never cease.

Forum List

Back