san francisco may ban infant circumsion

It's barbaric ritual.

And imagine the poor kid, one of his first memories will be that of some stranger cutting off a piece of his manhood followed by his parents serving a catered lunch.

I'm thinking I need input from one of our Jewish members (pun intended) before I decide.

It not just about being Jewish. Studies have shown that women married to circumcised men have a far less chance of getting cervical cancer. SF is nutz.

It's barbaric ritual.

And imagine the poor kid, one of his first memories will be that of some stranger cutting off a piece of his manhood followed by his parents serving a catered lunch.

Yes, but it's okay to shove a scissors through the base of a baby boy's skull and suck his brain out. You liberals are sick fucks.

SF May Ban Infant Circumcision | NBC Bay Area

interesting debate... the baby obviously can't consent to it and its basically mutilating the kid so why should parents be allowed to have it done? if the ceremony was to cut their finger off I don't think it would be allowed...

Nanny city.

but if it is classifed as child abuse then its part of their duty...

So they can classify that as child abuse, and not abortion? Hmmmm....

interesting debate... the baby obviously can't consent to it and its basically mutilating the kid so why should parents be allowed to have it done? if the ceremony was to cut their finger off I don't think it would be allowed...

Nanny city.

So...is drawing blood and giving shots child abuse?

How about birth itself? Ban birth! It's painful to the child!

This is a personal decision. I find it ironic that those who think we should be able to kill babies balk at a 2-second procedure that removes the foreskin, and has been practiced for millenia.

Nanny city.

Have the babies representatives filed a complaint calling it such ?

Call it what it really is----another attempt to eradicate religion.

Forum List

Back