San Francisco Lunacy!

I heard that it stank so badly that business is not booking conventions there anymore!

I'm in the convention business indirectly. All large US cities are down on their convention business with organizers favoriting more "boutique" destinations like Aspen & Vail CO, Bend OR and Sun Valley and even Boise ID (Boise is up substantially and expanding existing facilities and building a ton of nearby hotels).

Vegas, Boston, Seattle, Orlando and San Diego are a few of the traditional exceptions.

Additionally, more are choosing international destinations ...
Here Is a List of the World's Most Popular Convention Cities

As well as all-inclusives in Mexico and the Caribbean
So you don’t believe San Francisco has shit problems?

Every big city has homeless and poop problems.
What did that have to do with my response?

Yet only San Fran has shit maps.
Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

I heard that it stank so badly that business is not booking conventions there anymore!

I'm in the convention business indirectly. All large US cities are down on their convention business with organizers favoriting more "boutique" destinations like Aspen & Vail CO, Bend OR and Sun Valley and even Boise ID (Boise is up substantially and expanding existing facilities and building a ton of nearby hotels).

Vegas, Boston, Seattle, Orlando and San Diego are a few of the traditional exceptions.

Do you read anything other than TheHuffingPaintPost?
San Francisco's Dirty Streets Scare Off Long-time Convention

I didn't link HuffPo

I didn't link HuffPo

:itsok:

I didn't link HuffPo

Go back to bed - clearly you are sleep deprived and have little to offer at present.

I didn't link HuffPo

Go back to bed - clearly you are sleep deprived and have little to offer at present.

Just to make ya look a little dumber....

Heard on the radio today that San Francisco is going to allow aliens (including illegals) to vote in school board elections. Once you open this door, what's next?
Supporters in San Francisco celebrated the occasion Monday at City Hall, citing statistics that one out of three in the city's public schools came from immigrant families.

When a third of San Francisco's school children come from immigrant families (most of whom are NOT illegal), it seems fair to give them a voice in how their children's schools are run.

Noncitizens in San Francisco can register to vote, but only for school board elections - CNN

What part of Non citizens has you confused?
What part of their children attend school there has you confused?

Heard on the radio today that San Francisco is going to allow aliens (including illegals) to vote in school board elections. Once you open this door, what's next?
Supporters in San Francisco celebrated the occasion Monday at City Hall, citing statistics that one out of three in the city's public schools came from immigrant families.

When a third of San Francisco's school children come from immigrant families (most of whom are NOT illegal), it seems fair to give them a voice in how their children's schools are run.

Noncitizens in San Francisco can register to vote, but only for school board elections - CNN

What part of Non citizens has you confused?
What part of their children attend school there has you confused?

I dont give a fuck where they attend school they are not citizens.

So you don’t believe San Francisco has shit problems?
What has that got to do with parents voting in school board elections?

Forum List

Back