San Francisco just made flavored tobacco illegal making papers & menthol smokers potential crimianl

Ah a fellow Hoosier. No wonder we get along

I'm going to give it a guess and say you are from NW Indiana... Somewhere in between South Bend and Gary...

Close...I grew up in rural Indiana. Lafayette was the closest city of size and it was 30 miles away.

I wouldnt trade being raised there for anything. Values and it's true about Hoosier hospitality. Just don't piss us off with PC shit though that don't fly in Indiana.

SassyIrishLass … Lived in Rural Indiana my damn self… Half way in between Indy and Terre Haute on I-70... 65 miles due south of Lafayette on U S 231... Greencastle... Home of DePauw University
Left a good job and Hawaii in 1990 to finish raising my kids in that environment and probably the best thing I ever done for the both of them...

To the good times...

SassyIrishLass … Lived in Rural Indiana my damn self… Half way in between Indy and Terre Haute on I-70... 65 miles due south of Lafayette on U S 231... Greencastle... Home of DePauw University
Left a good job and Hawaii in 1990 to finish raising my kids in that environment and probably the best thing I ever done for the both of them...

To the good times...

Due to my husband's career we really can't go back...but the values are still being instilled in our children. That and their farher hails from Texas....they are learning a lot about Texan values also. Lol Don't mess with Texas.

I know exactly where you are from.

SassyIrishLass AAAHHHHH Texas... I have said and thought several times if I had it all to do over again, there would be a good chance I would do it in east Texas... I have to have tree's around me and the farther west you go in Texas, the fewer the tree's...
Of coarse they are nothing like the wonderful hardwood tree's in the Hoosier...
Oh and I always hated that Crow saying "There's more than corn in Indiana" for Indiana Beach...

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.
There is no tobacco in e liquid.
But it is loaded with nicotine! The addictive part of tobacco.
It depends. Get get zero nicotine e liquid and there isn't even any nicotine.

If e-liquid has no nicotine, what's the point.
People simply enjoy it.

We've lived in Indiana, Illinois, Georgia and Florida. My roots will always be the Hoosier state

Isn't it a shame ole fort fun douche bag uses the Great State of Indiana in his name?
I will always claim the Hoosier as my home state... There's more than corn in Indiana... :thup::thup::thup:
There's more than fucknut rednecks like you, too. Thank goodness.

The people voted for this. We do not want our children to be potential cancer victims of tobacco.
There is no tobacco in e liquid.
But it is loaded with nicotine! The addictive part of tobacco.
It depends. Get get zero nicotine e liquid and there isn't even any nicotine.

If e-liquid has no nicotine, what's the point.
People simply enjoy it.

If there's no nicotine, what's the point?

What percentage of e-liquid is sold free of any nicotine?

E-liquid, without nicotine, is like me going to my favorite bar and ordering a double of Jim Beam Black Bourbon neat...without alcohol. What's the point?

If there's no nicotine, what's the point?

What percentage of e-liquid is sold free of any nicotine?

E-liquid, without nicotine, is like me going to my favorite bar and ordering a double of Jim Beam Black Bourbon neat...without alcohol. What's the point?

s-l1600.jpg

:banghead:

Forum List

Back