San Francisco Government Gyms Open While Private Gyms Forced to Remain Closed…

Ropey

אחרית הימים
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2010
"Lex Est Quod Dico" or "The Law Is What I Say It Is."

San-Francisco-gym-owners-livid-after-discovering-gyms-in-government-buildings-have-been-opened-for-months-Details.jpg

CALIFORNIA – Gyms within government buildings in San Francisco have been open for months, despite privately owned establishments being ordered to close due to the coronavirus.

“It’s shocking, it’s infuriating,” Daniele Rabkin, of Crossfit Golden Gate, told a local NBC station. “Even though they’re getting exposed, there are no repercussions, no ramifications? It’s shocking.”
Leftists eating their own? Shocking!

You have to remember that the goal of the left has been to destroy the private economy, not the government run establishments. In so doing, they believe that a massive disruption of what was Trump's successful economy has been to get the public so disillusioned with Capitalism, that they will vote overwhelmingly for leftist candidates who claim to be the solution to the very problem they created by shutting everything down. Their disdain for our Constitutional freedoms has been blatantly apparent, calling any position opposite theirs as hate speech and must be curtailed and the law-abiding public's right to bear arms, wrong and that weapons must be taken away from those that are not a danger (except to the hindrance of their goal of a "one political party" system that would quickly become authoritarian, once control of all three houses of government were to be established.

This is how communism expands. Become a member of the Party for benefits and special privileges. I've read an article from Yahoo or MSNBC, I forget which comrade site and they were expressing great admiration for Communist Members in China, saying "they do so to gain access to great privilege and opportunity" as if it's an achievement to centralize power and benefit from it.

You have to see, listen, read and hear how people present their objectives to know what they desire for you, AND themselves...

Forum List

Back