San Francisco Blacklists 22 States over Pro-Life Laws

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
San Francisco Blacklists 22 States over Pro-Life Laws | National Review

Please keep in mind that thanks to Roe v. Wade, abortion is still legal in all 22 states that San Francisco is blacklisting. However, that's not good enough. These states have passed common sense restrictions that will have the effect of limiting late-term abortions, or require abortion clinics to have real doctors working at them.

What San Francisco is upset about is that NOT ENOUGH babies will be aborted in these 22 states. In other words, San Francisco wants as many babies aborted AS POSSIBLE. Any law that might save even one baby from abortion is offensive to San Francisco.

Not to be rude as I like your post and follow you but I don’t think anyone gives a shit what California does. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be rude as I like your post and follow you but I don’t think anyone gives a shit what California does. Lol

They think they run the country..

There running that state into the ground. No wonder so many people are leaving. We should just wall California in so we keep them from contaminating any other state.

Please keep in mind that thanks to Roe v. Wade, abortion is still legal in all 22 states that San Francisco is blacklisting. However, that's not good enough. These states have passed common sense restrictions that will have the effect of limiting late-term abortions, or require abortion clinics to have real doctors working at them.

What San Francisco is upset about is that NOT ENOUGH babies will be aborted in these 22 states. In other words, San Francisco wants as many babies aborted AS POSSIBLE. Any law that might save even one baby from abortion is offensive to San Francisco.

In the Republic we live it is their right...

Taking advantage of it, using it against us...that's a huge dilemma.

I wonder if the city has any connections with China, which at last est has 3.8 million people who are living in slavery ?

I mean, you don't think there could be any hypocricy here do you ? Slavery is no big deal, right ?

Sad part of a Republic Bear, but I would not trade it!

I think what's more interesting is that California is now putting "illegal migrants" on city administrative boards. Isn't that colluding with foreign nationals with the intention of eventually usurping our government?

Who is "us"?

Have to admit, if they are left wing babies, I personally don't care.

I hate them.

We tired of complaining about them yet as they take over?

Don't worry, we will understand the consequences of our passivity soon enough.

It's going to be bad. Just be ready.

Zealots can't see that this kind of thing only makes our divisions worse.

They don't see it because zealots are blinded by their zealotry.

SF certainly is Zealot Central. It used to be such a great town.
Shut up commie idiot.

Red states don't want anything to do with San Freak Show...there lies the problem for the shit stain baby murderers

Another thread about how terrible California's laws are by someone who does not live there....
I lived in the Bay Area for fifty years. Went to school in San Francisco, had a daughter who lived and worked there
and a son who worked in the mayor's office for awhile (Ed Lee).
I can tell you the days of Agnos, Brown, Alioto, Jordon seem like a dream now.

Things will only get worse in San Francisco.

Forum List

Back