San Francisco BART stations feature ads from "controversial" historical group

I love it when morons advertise their idiocy, it makes avoiding them all the easier.

San Francisco BART stations feature ads from Holocaust denial group | Daily Mail Online

Awesome! I know who the IHR is I use their website a good bit....it will do some people some good to get some REAL history not propaganda.
Nevermind the mountain of evidence in the form of German documentation of these events, pictures, videos, millions of witnesses, piles of dead bodies, Nazis themselves admitting it, etc.
Torture can get you to admit anything. Jews died yep,from disease and malnutrition. I love free speech! :)

Well Nazi’s and holocaust deniers were a big part of Trump’s MAGA campaign so I guess they’re trying to get their money’s worth out if it

San Francisco BART stations feature ads from Holocaust denial group | Daily Mail Online

Awesome! I know who the IHR is I use their website a good bit....it will do some people some good to get some REAL history not propaganda.
Nevermind the mountain of evidence in the form of German documentation of these events, pictures, videos, millions of witnesses, piles of dead bodies, Nazis themselves admitting it, etc.
Torture can get you to admit anything. Jews died yep,from disease and malnutrition. I love free speech! :)
Torture doesn't create videos, pictures and witnesses. I personally knew a jew who survived the holocaust. He had terrible PTSD from it, even as an old man. He would call my dad late at night sometimes because his experience at Auschwitz made him suicidal.

Well Nazi’s and holocaust deniers were a big part of Trump’s MAGA campaign so I guess they’re trying to get their money’s worth out if it
Link?
Link to what? Nazi’s marching for Trump? Nazi’s endorsing his candidacy? Nazi’s celebrating his speeches? I can link to all.
F
Link?
Link to what? Nazi’s marching for Trump? Nazi’s endorsing his candidacy? Nazi’s celebrating his speeches? I can link to all.
do it, and don’t forget the holocaust deniers!

and gas chambers, carbon monoxide poisoning, not to mention extreme tortures

Link?
You said they were a big part of HIS campaign. Link?
You think the anti-diversity, anti-minority, anti-immigrant sentiments of Trump’s campaign came out of nowhere?

Link?
I think BF just talks out of his ass, all shit no substanance!

Link?
You think the anti-diversity, anti-minority, anti-immigrant sentiments of Trump’s campaign came out of nowhere?
Again, you're just saying stuff that isnt true. That is why you guys lost the election. The moderates arent buying your bullshit.

Torture doesn't create videos, pictures and witnesses. I personally knew a jew who survived the holocaust. He had terrible PTSD from it, even as an old man. He would call my dad late at night sometimes because his experience at Auschwitz made him suicidal.
Videos,Pictures can be doctored and MANY I have seen ARE doctored and witnesses especially Jews can and are liars...Jews lie for a living....lets just stay on topic...you want to discuss the holohoax we can start a thread in history and do so.

Link?
Again, you're just saying stuff that isnt true. That is why you guys lost the election. The moderates arent buying your bullshit.
The moderates are fleeing your trash movement like rats off a burning ship. Your boy Kessler couldn’t even get 30 people to march with him in D.C. a couple weeks ago.

and gas chambers, carbon monoxide poisoning, not to mention extreme tortures

Don't forget lead poisoning...

Videos,Pictures can be doctored and MANY I have seen ARE doctored and witnesses especially Jews can and are liars...Jews lie for a living....lets just stay on topic...you want to discuss the holohoax we can start a thread in history and do so.
Pictures can be faked, but anything faked in 1945 is easily exposed with today's technology. As for lying Jews, its totally unrealistic to assume they are all master liars who organized with each other, making sure they all tell the same exact lie. Cops easily trip up 2 people telling a lie. Certainly millions of people in on this conspiracy could not possibly fool the world.

Your arguments are very weak and they defy common sense.

Forum List

Back